Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Rhonda's Star Finished! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/rhondas-star-finished-t20615.html)

butterflywing 06-03-2009 02:57 PM

the zwinkies or the stomachs?

oh, rhonda's star! that's a little okay, too.

butterflywing 06-03-2009 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by k3n

I get something called 'customize your zwinky'!!! :D

K x

i hate those zwinkies. don't even start with them. they're as invasive as bindweed. a friend had trouble getting rid of them.

k3n 06-04-2009 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
the zwinkies or the stomachs?

oh, rhonda's star! that's a little okay, too.

phoooottttt!!!!!

K x

k3n 06-04-2009 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by butterflywing

Originally Posted by k3n

I get something called 'customize your zwinky'!!! :D

K x

i hate those zwinkies. don't even start with them. they're as invasive as bindweed. a friend had trouble getting rid of them.

:lol:

K x

PS Thanks kittygram! :D

Mousie 06-04-2009 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by kd124
Beautiful quilt. Love your color choices.

Rhonda--do you suppose that was Cathy's Clown that came running to you? LOL (no offense to other Cathy/Kathys)

LOL, I hope not...I know the song, but the mental image of a
clown running to you...and I am going other way.
Bozo the clown scared me at three, in a field, he was gi-normous and just hovering, and there i was standing on a bridge, by my aunt's car...
yes, it was a dream...but turned me a bit off by clowns!
Still watched the show, but keep them big nosed, pasty faced, clod-hopping, big handed beasts away from me. Too weird, lol!!!!
....help me, Rhonda...help, help, me, Rhonda.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I don't do Clowns... now miniatures I can handle if you are ever frightened by miniatures I am your gal! I'll come and take them away!!

I absolutely ADORE miniatures...see me in my avatar? aren't I cute? :D

Mousie 06-04-2009 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Beautiful quilt. Love your color choices.

Rhonda--do you suppose that was Cathy's Clown that came running to you? LOL (no offense to other Cathy/Kathys)

LOL, I hope not...I know the song, but the mental image of a
clown running to you...and I am going other way.
Bozo the clown scared me at three, in a field, he was gi-normous and just hovering, and there i was standing on a bridge, by my aunt's car...
yes, it was a dream...but turned me a bit off by clowns!
Still watched the show, but keep them big nosed, pasty faced, clod-hopping, big handed beasts away from me. Too weird, lol!!!!
....help me, Rhonda...help, help, me, Rhonda.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I don't do Clowns... now miniatures I can handle if you are ever frightened by miniatures I am your gal! I'll come and take them away!!

Didn't know my comment would cause such a stir. I apoligize if you were offeneded. When I read the Rhonda thing, Cathy's Clown just popped into my head and............I just couldn't resist.

kd, me? offended? LOL! I am too old to worry bout these things now. My husband kind of resembles this description!...j/k honey!...actually, I could post pics of him, at 23...that would make some of the women here, p their pants! beautiful eyelashes! and all, lol! :lol:

Mousie 06-04-2009 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
K...I had a Chatty Cathy when I was growing up. Mom and Dad bought her for me, but she just stayed in my room. I was too busy beating up the boys and taking their trucks! lol

LMAO! I had dolls AND tools etc. I used to help Mum in the kitchen AND Dad in the garage; only child so had to be both son and daughter! But it widens your skill base! :D

K, this description fits my middle daughter to a T!
She's quite a gal, too! :lol:

Mousie 06-04-2009 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by JoanneS

Originally Posted by k3n
Thanks again - where it's hanging when I'm on the loo if I've left the door open, I can look down the hallway at it! It's REALLY nice from that distance! LOL

BW - how about...

Ba ba ba, ba ba bara ann,
You got me rockin an a rollin, rockin an a reelin, Barbarann! Ba ba, ba ba barann!

K xxx

I do, I do!!! :mrgreen:

I can hear the Beach Boys!

And on Welcome Back Kotter in the 70s

Ba ba ba Barbarino
etc etc
done by the one and only - - -

Com on, people, who else remembers where HE got his start?

Mousie 06-04-2009 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
BW - don't remember that on, so only half clever! LOL

Barbara Ann was, according to my mother the first song I used to sing, aged around 18 months I think?! Apparently all through my aunt's wedding ceremony! Always been a disruptive influence!

K x

What a surprise that is, LOL!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: C

Mousie 06-04-2009 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
My zwinky is just fine the way it is, thanks for asking! LOL

K x

LOL...ok, with your 'fine zwinky"..what is it? :roll: