Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Round Robin 2012/2013 pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/round-robin-2012-2013-pictures-t196452.html)

yayaquilts 09-11-2012 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5500822)
Hey - has anyone heard from Sewhappy30? She hasn't posted since 8/25 and no answer to my email from 9/4 yet.
Hope all is ok with her.

I received Gena (Sewhappy)'s center square from Tammy, but haven't heard from her myself. Yicks! I'm behind. Now I have two centers. But I just returned from a great vacation! Loved seeing the sites in Wash DC, Virginia and Outer Banks, No Carolina. I won't be able to sew much, though, because my daughter, SIL and 3 granbabies (5, 2, 1) moved in for about a month or so waiting on buying a condo. It will great having them right here for a while,:o but also quite chaotic around our otherwise quiet household.Youngest one will be sleeping and napping in my sewing room, which will definitely limit my sewing :(. Please bear with me--I may not finish my first center till the due date!

sewsew busy 09-11-2012 09:57 AM

I am new on the QB and I love to see what every one is doing. There are so many talented quilters on this board. Thanks to all for sharing.

Judith1005 09-11-2012 11:28 AM

Hey Paula, I'm just giving you a heads up. I have sent Nancy's quilt top on to you today. Hope you like what you see. :)

I am happily pulling fabrics for Karen's quilt top. Round 3 for me. It is so exciting. I love Nancy's addition. It really sets the tone for what I'd like to try. :)

Welcome back Karen. Sounds like you were having a good time with the grandbabies!! I can't wait to share in those memories. Our little "Brantley" will be here soon.

Sorry, I haven't heard from SewHappy yet either since the last post. I hope all is ok and she will be in touch soon.(?)

sewhappy30 09-11-2012 01:44 PM

Hey girls, sorry for the delay in posting, but where I work the last of the month and the first of the month are very hectic for me. I've been putting in some loooong days. I'm also doing an online Bible study reading the Bible through in a year which has video teachings each day and I am loving it, learning so much.

I did get Dragonfly Nana's border done over the weekend and will be mailing to Tam...moo by the end of the week. I really like hers I can't wait to see the end results.

Glad to hear everyone is having a good time with this round robin, It's alot of fun!

kiffie2413 09-11-2012 02:05 PM

Beautiful blocks all!!!
Kif

Dragonfly Nana 09-11-2012 02:26 PM

Karen and Gena - Sounds like you both are having fun with life (though not the long work days)
Judith - I will let you know as soon as Nancy's center arrives. I already have a spot reserved on my design board for it. Now if I can just get the redesigned round for yours done while hubby is traveling.......I should be able to mail on to Gena by the end of the week.
Then I can listen to Nancy's talk to me as I finish three quilts by the end of November.
Off to the sewing room!

Judith1005 09-11-2012 02:31 PM

Welcome back SewHappy, very very glad to hear all is OK. That sounds like an interesting online class. It's fun when we find something that we really really enjoy. :thumbup:

Judith1005 09-11-2012 02:33 PM

Wow, you are busy busy busy. It's so much fun when your are busy and ENJOY what your doing. And, thank you.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5507454)
Karen and Gena - Sounds like you both are having fun with life (though not the long work days)
Judith - I will let you know as soon as Nancy's center arrives. I already have a spot reserved on my design board for it. Now if I can just get the redesigned round for yours done while hubby is traveling.......I should be able to mail on to Gena by the end of the week.
Then I can listen to Nancy's talk to me as I finish three quilts by the end of November.
Off to the sewing room!

sewhappy30 09-13-2012 02:21 PM

Tam...moo I put Paula's in the mail to you today. Let me know when you get it.

Dragonfly Nana 09-13-2012 03:41 PM

I received jillnjo's center to day from Judith and all I can say is WOW....I love what she added.

I hope I can do as well with my round. We get 5" to work with in this 2nd round correct?