Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Salt Lake City Quilt Show (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/salt-lake-city-quilt-show-t121344.html)

sgardner 05-06-2011 05:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Bear with me, I paid for two days admission and my husband was getting tired. I didn't even get pictures of all the show winners, but will tomorrow! Some of my pictures were taken for quilting detail, because that is what I was interested in, or just for part of the quilt I thought was cute.

I will do better tomorrow and take down the names of some of these great artists so I can properly credit them. For the record, none of these quilts are mine! :-)

Sue McCarty- Harmony Within
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193940[/ATTACH]

Harmony Within- Sue McCarty
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193942[/ATTACH]

sgardner 05-06-2011 05:13 PM

4 Attachment(s)
More from SLC:

Sue McCarty (sorry this one is blurry)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193938[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]193943[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]193944[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]193949[/ATTACH]

debcavan 05-06-2011 05:24 PM

Wow, gorgeous. Thank you for sharing

sgardner 05-06-2011 05:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Now, onto other artists from the SLC show:

BonniFeltz 05-06-2011 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by sgardner
Bear with me, I paid for two days admission and my husband was getting tired. I didn't even get pictures of all the show winners, but will tomorrow! Some of my pictures were taken for quilting detail, because that is what I was interested in, or just for part of the quilt I thought was cute.

I will do better tomorrow and take down the names of some of these great artists so I can properly credit them. For the record, none of these quilts are mine! :-)

I am so glad that you took pix and posted Shel. Thanks so much for doing that. Tell John he done good putting up with you looking at stuff. I know how I would be at it. LOL.

sgardner 05-06-2011 05:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More quilts by different artists:
These were displayed under a black light- my camera didn't catch it but the quilting just GLOWED!!!

sgardner 05-06-2011 05:34 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Look at the fine detail on this quilt: first the close ups of the individual attractions on the quilt, then the whole thing.

Spirit Song
Quilted by LaReesa Baldwin
Constructed by Nina Cooke

littlehud 05-06-2011 05:34 PM

Those are all just so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

BonniFeltz 05-06-2011 05:36 PM

These were displayed under a black light- my camera didn't catch it but the quilting just GLOWED!!!

Hey Shel! You going to do this one one of mine? (grins)

sgardner 05-06-2011 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Hey Shel! You going to do this one one of mine? (grins)

I just have to get the right thread. SURE! It sounds like fun.