Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Scrap Bags that I have made this year (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/scrap-bags-i-have-made-year-t167856.html)

Jazzmyn 11-12-2011 11:28 AM

Scrap Bags that I have made this year

4 Attachment(s)
Hopefully the pictures will post. The first scrap bag I made it for my son-in-law who is a long haul driver for
Fed-X he wanted one for a litter bag(he liked the one I made for my daughter)....he will get it as a Christmas gift.

The other scrap bags are one's that I made on request for people some wanted them for their sewing rooms others wanted them for litter bags in their cars....in the cars they either put them in the console or they open the glove box and hang the weighted part in the glove box and close it....they say they work Great, I haven't tried mine in the car as I use mine in the sewing room.

Hopefully the pictures will post. Thanks for looking.

olgaflowers 11-12-2011 11:32 AM

Those are cool !!

clem55 11-12-2011 11:35 AM

those are so cute! I Never thought about using them in a car, sounds like a good idea!

jc469273 11-12-2011 11:47 AM

Really cute! I like them.

MinnieKat 11-12-2011 01:33 PM

Cute scrap bags ... I'm making a couple of those too, for my sisters.

mtnative 11-12-2011 02:14 PM

Fun, cute bags.

Johanna Fritz 11-12-2011 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzmyn (Post 4670951)
Hopefully the pictures will post. The first scrap bag I made it for my son-in-law who is a long haul driver for
Fed-X he wanted one for a litter bag(he liked the one I made for my daughter)....he will get it as a Christmas gift.

The other scrap bags are one's that I made on request for people some wanted them for their sewing rooms others wanted them for litter bags in their cars....in the cars they either put them in the console or they open the glove box and hang the weighted part in the glove box and close it....they say they work Great, I haven't tried mine in the car as I use mine in the sewing room.

Hopefully the pictures will post. Thanks for looking.

Is there a pattern?

sandyo 11-12-2011 02:25 PM

I would like to know the pattern also. have been trying to make something for the stuff my DH has in his car.

wordpaintervs 11-12-2011 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Johanna Fritz (Post 4671504)
Is there a pattern?

I'd like to make one that I could hang over my reclliner arm. I do lots of hand sewing, knitting, etc, and that would be so neat for the scraps, with maybe a pocket for small scizzors and spool of basting thread. I love the pictures. Thanks for posting. Is there a pattern out there for that.

Jazzmyn 11-12-2011 02:47 PM

The pattern is called: Scrap Sack.........Designed by Mary Girsch. Try www.oceanlakedesigns.com
I purchased the pattern at my local quilt shop.
When you click on the link above for ocean lake designs it will have you click on another link for QuiltersWarehouse click on that then scroll down and you will find the pattern for the scrap sack and there is another one for a second version.

Thank You for the nice comments.