Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

quiltnut4ever 02-10-2010 03:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I came home today from work exhausted only to find a package at my front door from my Angelee! Words cannot tell you how much I appreciated being thought of! I got a charm pack from Moda (my favorite brand!), a small basket with chocolates and sweets with pencils and heart shaped erasers, a fabric posted card, very lovely! and a cute button with a frog saying Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you my Angelee! You definitely made my day brighter!

brushandthimble 02-10-2010 04:00 PM

Wow, more great pressies!
You all are very loved.

mcdaniel023 02-10-2010 04:17 PM

Great gifts everyone. I can't wait to see what you all do with your new fabrics.

sewnsewer2 02-10-2010 04:34 PM

My goodness! What thoughtful angels everyone has!

Sugarpumpkin 02-10-2010 04:42 PM

there is some REALLY beautiful fabric flying around!

Janstar 02-10-2010 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at my Valentines gifts from my very own Secret Quilting Angel!! Inside that beautiful lacey bag are some chocolates. I have a feeling my Angel makes these lovely lacey creations. I got a lace angel for my C-mas tree at C-mas and now these wonderful pieces! Thank you so much Angel!!!

My Valentine gifts.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9140[/ATTACH]

trupeach 02-10-2010 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Woo Hooo....What a day! I got to quilt for several hours in one sitting (Yea!), then went to run errands and got a SQA package!!!! Yippee!!! DH made me wait until we got home to open, but pulling back in the driveway..we had a cow having a new calf in the backyard! (Dumb cow.. :roll: )...

Well..first of all, my SUPER ANGEL had fun with the box...its sooo cute!, then inside is the cutest bear holding some lollipops for me!...Thats not all!!! I also got 2 beautiful FQ's, they look so pretty together ! I'll have to think of just the right thing for them. Wait....And a special valentine card!!! THANK YOU soo much my special angel! You ROCK!

Great pressies but..................Could you send me the cow plesssssssssssse?????? I love cows and chickens. This is gross but I love the smell of cows/pastures if they could bottle that smell I would buy it. :shock: :shock: :shock: I guess I am just a country girl at heart. ;) ;) ;)

Dawn Hendrix 02-10-2010 04:51 PM

WOW... everyone is getting such fabulous things

sandpat 02-10-2010 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach

Great pressies but..................Could you send me the cow plesssssssssssse?????? I love cows and chickens. This is gross but I love the smell of cows/pastures if they could bottle that smell I would buy it. :shock: :shock: :shock: I guess I am just a country girl at heart. ;) ;) ;)

Now you've done it......Ummmm...you know the old saying..."Be careful what you wish for".??????

trupeach 02-10-2010 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Originally Posted by trupeach

Now you've done it......Ummmm...you know the old saying..."Be careful what you wish for".??????

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: What on earth was I thinking?????? 3 weeks without sleep and taking care of Joyce I had a lapes of memory I forgot a person can not say anything personal about themself as it will come back to haunt them. What have I done????????