Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

karielt 02-11-2010 12:10 PM

think i might need to check the obituaries on my angelee.
Maybe a WANTED poster would work. LOL

Wanted a MSG from angelee

laparshall 02-11-2010 12:24 PM

My Angel has an enormous heart, is bursting with enthusiasm, she is a pre-planner, does not procrastinate, and loves to create suspense. Anyone out there matching this decription that is willing to come forward? I found another one of those squishy packages in my mail box today when I went home for lunch. I always check the mail as I am driving out, and usually it is just bills. But today I had a Valentines Day surprise package, with instructions to wait until V-Day to open it. Didn't we just go through this last week with my B-day surprise box???

Oh well, the waiting begins again!!!! I will post on Sunday or Monday to share with all of you what I got. It is kinda thick!!!??? I definately have a very thoughtful angel.

My Dear Angel: Thank you for making this so much fun for me!
Linda

Oklahoma Lightning 02-11-2010 12:29 PM

But today I had a Valentines Day surprise package, with instructions to wait until V-Day to open it. Didn't we just go through this last week with my B-day surprise box???

Oh well, the waiting begins again!!!! I will post on Sunday or Monday to share with all of you what I got. It is kinda thick!!!??? I definately have a very thoughtful angel.

My Dear Angel: Thank you for making this so much fun for me!
Linda[/quote]

If you move VT up today,I can open mine ( my birthday) sooner. Go, for it and just say we in lightning years. You can blame me for it and I can blame you, it works for me.

ligia 02-11-2010 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36
i think i might need to check the obituaries on my angelee.

:lol: :lol: :thumbup:

I might confess I´m having fun reading some comments.
Its said we shall learn to laugh at ourselves .
I think Kwhite will do something so that we can go on and enjoy playing SQA.

Grama Lehr 02-11-2010 12:33 PM

How can one receive a lovely card, or gift and not want to shout it out to the whole world? My mommy taught me better.

dojo36 02-11-2010 12:34 PM

I might confess I´m having fun reading those comments.
Its said we shall learn to laugh at ourselves .
I think Kwhite will do something so that we can go on and enjoy playing SQA.[/quote]

i sure hope so cause i would love to continue on sending to mine but i also would like to know if they are being received before i send another one.

NiceNCLady 02-11-2010 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW! Look at what I just received. I happened to come home early today from work and this beautiful plant was just delivered. What a wonderful angel I have. Thank you.

Dawn Hendrix 02-11-2010 12:43 PM

WOW.. a plant that is soooo thoughtful.. you sure do have a great angel...

SulaBug 02-11-2010 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by NiceNCLady
WOW! Look at what I just received. I happened to come home early today from work and this beautiful plant was just delivered. What a wonderful angel I have. Thank you.

OMG!! :thumbup: Your bouqet is gorgeous!! Good for you. It's a lovely gift from your SQA. So many thoughtful & special gifts are coming to those of us, who have joined this swap!!
:D :D :D :D

Oklahoma Lightning 02-11-2010 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by karielt

think i might need to check the obituaries on my angelee.
Maybe a WANTED poster would work. LOL

Wanted a MSG from angelee

But maybe she like me just need a kick in the rear to get going. But it was fun to go to the PO and mail it. Made me feel like I was finally moving again. How I am mailing another today. Guess I am making up for slow start. But maybe the MIA will all get moving now. I is a lot of fun to put a package together. I will be getting more idea from reading what others sent.