Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Knot Sew 02-16-2010 06:28 AM

Ten pounds of fabric wow, and the beautiful fat quarters. The nail supplies and the lotion are perfect. Pomegranate smells so good. My nails get dry and break easy this time of year.
So many wonderful patterns. I saw a runner pattern, the one with squares.
Let me know how the paper piecing goes.....I have read and it just doesn't do it for me. The things you can create are wonderful.
Just wanted to let you all know how much I enjoy your pictures....oh sweet heavenly angels

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Cook book, healthy style, and beautiful fabric :thumbup:

Sugarpumpkin 02-16-2010 08:20 AM

Valentine Peeps? YUM!!!!! It amazes me that they were able to branch out from Easter to EVERY holiday! I have seen halloween Peeps, Christmas Peeps..and now V-day Peeps? YUM!!!!!!!!!! I wonder why I didn't see any in my travels...probably a good thing, otherwise I would have gotten sick from eating so many! LOL

Grama Lehr 02-16-2010 08:51 AM

I was at Target and saw green shamrock peeps!

sewjoyce 02-16-2010 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
I was at Target and saw green shamrock peeps!

OK, consider me strange beyond strange but on a good day, yellow peeps are nasty -- but to think about eating green peeps -- OMG! :D :D

Alu_Rathbone 02-16-2010 08:59 AM

I love Peeps!!! And I now have to go get some shamrock peeps!!!

Grama Lehr 02-16-2010 09:05 AM

My Aunt opens the package, lets them get all hard and stale, and then eats them!! Yuck! They all taste the same, just different colored sugar!! No, they have chocolate ones too, and gingerbread ones around Christmas!!

Sugarpumpkin 02-16-2010 09:10 AM

Shamrock peeps! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for those!

Sugar coated marshmallows....whats not to like? LOL

Alu_Rathbone 02-16-2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
My Aunt opens the package, lets them get all hard and stale, and then eats them!! Yuck! They all taste the same, just different colored sugar!! No, they have chocolate ones too, and gingerbread ones around Christmas!!

And strawberry creme at valentines day!

Nancy in Louisiana 02-16-2010 09:46 AM

[quote=Grama Lehr]My Aunt opens the package, lets them get all hard and stale, and then eats them!!

That's what you're supposed to do -- they get crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. It's the only way.

Knot Sew 02-16-2010 11:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok I got a lovely gift and card today from the state of Washington
It is signed quilting sister..... Someone is playing tricks, but I love it. I feel like a kid on their birthday. Who ever you are I love you and wish I could give you a big hug. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D The pattern is called Blossoms and butterflies....the middle fabric is about 2 yards the other two about a half yard. I am a lucky lady to have such friends