Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

dojo36 02-17-2010 10:32 AM

thank you grama lehr also for replying

ligia 02-17-2010 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
I didn't recieve anything :(

Curious to know how many havent heard from
a) their SQA
b) their angelee

MNQuilter 02-17-2010 11:14 AM

i didn't receive anything either for Valentines. :0( I did get a card and a letter with a book mark in it earlier this year so I don't feel like I've been forgotten. :0) It is amazing how fast time slips by and you realize that you haven't sent something in a while. Then add in snail mail time and it seems forever.

I have seen when my angelee has received her items. It makes me happy to see her reaction to things I've sent. I kinda like playing detective and looking for additional info on her. Gotta get sneaky on these angelees!

jnebug 02-17-2010 11:23 AM

Today I got the most special gift from from Quilting Angel and it's ok if it's late.I got the most beautiful FQ with sayings on it,2 soap suckers that look so real,better put up or kids will think there real suckersand a pkg of valentine minature chocolates,will have to hide them for sure.My angel must travel alot as so far each pkg hs come from different places.Sorry no camera yet and daughter forgot to bring hers but as soon as she does I will post pictures.Again Thankyou Secret Angel you are the BEST!!!!
Oh I forgot I also got a little guardian angel with a little book and you can write something and stick the note in her back pocket it's so cute.

karielt 02-17-2010 11:29 AM

I'm sure your Angels still think about you. It maybe that they are having problems right now that are taking their focus from the computer to their friends or family. I know I made the mistake in another group I was in, thinking they had forgotten and found out she had been in the hospital. The month isn't over with yet, hang in there and don't lose faith in your angel. I know I have had a challenging month. So know this I'm thinking about all of you. I'm sending good wishes and hugs out to all of you. lfw045, dojo36, grama lehr, mnquilter and all others that think they have been forgotten.

dojo36 02-17-2010 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by karielt
I'm sure your Angels still think about you. It maybe that they are having problems right now that are taking their focus from the computer to their friends or family. I know I made the mistake in another group I was in, thinking they had forgotten and found out she had been in the hospital. The month isn't over with yet, hang in there and don't lose faith in your angel. I know I have had a challenging month. So know this I'm thinking about all of you. I'm sending good wishes and hugs out to all of you. lfw045, dojo36, grama lehr, mnquilter and all others that think they have been forgotten.

don't want u to mistake what i'm saying. i have received from my angel and have posted immediatly after receiving it. it's my angelee that i've sent to that hasn't replied. i will send her one more thing that i've already got made for her and if i don't hear from this one, i will not send her anything else as she might not even be getting hers, someone else may be intercepting them, who knows?

KGoodhand 02-17-2010 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by lfw045
I didn't recieve anything :(

Me neither but things happen! Eventually something fabulous will arrive at the post office for me! And in all honesty if it doesn't come until Christmas that is okay too! I know I am thought about even if I don't get items to prove it!!

Dawn Hendrix 02-17-2010 12:02 PM

I have never heard from my angel.... but my angelee is a HAPPY CAMPER....

redquilter 02-17-2010 12:11 PM

dojo 36 - maybe you should contact KWhite so she can email your angelee. I know we all hate to bother her since she's done so much already, but before you give up I would try that. There may be a good reason. Or there may not, but at least you'll know. Then you can make your decision about whether to send anything else or not.

OdessaQuilts 02-17-2010 12:12 PM

I don't want to chastise anyone here, but I hope that my Angelee is enjoying what I have sent. I know she has posted to at least let me know that she has received.

My Angel is terrific, too. She has been sending a little something every few weeks. I am VERY grateful and although I don't gush here, I just love the things I have received. Have to admit, it seems my Angel and I must be in the same financial shape: we seem to send packages with about the same amount of stuff in them to our Angelees. Amazing how KWhite and Gaigai managed that one!

To those who have been mailing and not hearing that their gifts have been received, bless you, bless you, bless you for carrying on the tradition. To those who have received and have mentioned, bless you, too.

For those of you who have been having troubles with sending something or posting that you have received, it's not too late to get back on track. Patience is a virtue and quilters are generally pretty patient people (can you imagine starting a quilt and not being patient enuff to see it through? Oh, yeah, that's right ... that's what my UFO closet is for! *sheepish grin*). Just don't forget to thank your Angels, ladies.

And Angels, a quick note or card will let your Angelee know you are thinking of her!

Odessa