Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chrys 03-01-2010 08:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My SQA sent me this wonderful block and some seeds to plant some beautiful flowers! (can't wait for the rain to stop so I can do some gardening!) She also said that I'm to expect 11 more blocks for a calendar project! Whoo hoo!!! so excited!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

laparshall 03-01-2010 09:13 AM

Chrys: Both are beautiful.

Chrickett 03-01-2010 09:22 AM

I have sent my SQA something for St. Patties day , and I hope she is excited.

SulaBug 03-01-2010 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Chrys
My SQA sent me this wonderful block and some seeds to plant some beautiful flowers! (can't wait for the rain to stop so I can do some gardening!) She also said that I'm to expect 11 more blocks for a calendar project! Whoo hoo!!! so excited!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Chrys,
What a gorgeous block you have received from your SQA!! :thumbup: I will be waiting, each time you post, to see more of them!! I am so glad you shared this with all of us. What a wonderful Angel you have!! God Bless her!!
Cheryl
:D :D :D

ligia 03-01-2010 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by laparshall
Chrys: Both are beautiful.

in batiks !! :D :D

sewnsewer2 03-01-2010 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I like getting fun stuff in the mail too, but all I get is junk mail or bills. :cry: :lol:

Did you not sign up for the Secret Quilt Angel exchange? :( If you didn't, that's why you only get junk mail!! :D I will be glad to send you something fun. Watch your mail box!!
:D :D :D :D

Yes, I'm in it. I haven't heard from my SQA since Jan. I'm wondering if she dropped out. I hope she is ok.

sewnsewer2 03-01-2010 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I like getting fun stuff in the mail too, but all I get is junk mail or bills. :cry: :lol:

Hey, didn't you get a card with some cute babies on it? lol

Yes, and they sure are cuties! But I thought that was from Lauren?

dojo36 03-01-2010 01:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
well, just look at this. this came just minutes ago from my sqa, what a thoughtful & caring angel! a book titled "Pretty Little Cozies". it has lots of patterns in it for making everything you could possibly think of to wrap around things to make it cozy. like casserole covers, cup covers etc etc. i will definitely enjoy making some of these for gifts, so neat. also a stack of fat quarters in greens, now i'll have to think what to make out of them, such pretty colors. also.....an insulated ceramic glass/cup for hots or colds (Ellen Degeneres Cup), how neat. it's a very nice glass - solid, i just believe i'll have my coffee out of it tomorrow morning. and also a st. patrick's day card. I just can't believe i'm getting such nice nice things. thank you so much SQA ---oh and i just found another thing wrapped in a square of fabric, it's one of those i think chalk markers, i remember having one of those years ago but forgot what they are called or what they are made out of. but here's a picture of that too. Thank You, Thank You, i love it all
donna

STAR 03-01-2010 01:33 PM

look at that great green fabric!!

and I love that batik block!! it would go great with my others from the quilting bee ;)

sewnsewer2 03-01-2010 04:12 PM

Very nice dojo! I love green!!