Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

SulaBug 03-09-2010 10:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
:D :D :D Good Afternoon to my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D :D :D

I received a wonderful St. Patricks Day package, yesterday from my SQA. This package has brought such joy to my life right now & I can't "Thank You" enough. I just love the three pattern's, the St. Patrick's Day fabric & the little Tea holder, with tea, that you have made for me. Everything is perfect. Your package arrived yesterday, right after I got home from our Vet's office. We had to have my precious little Dachshund put to sleep yesterday & it was so painful. It was so uplifting that your package came at this time. Thank You so much for thinking of me. It was just like you knew that I needed to be thought about. You are a Wonderful SQA & I am so apprecitaive to have you for my partner this year.
Bless You!!
your Angelee
:D :D :D

Gift's from my Secret Quilt Angel.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2599[/ATTACH]

Close up of the darling fabric & the tea holder.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2600[/ATTACH]

karielt 03-09-2010 11:06 AM

Love the purse pattern...lucky girl

Grama Lehr 03-09-2010 11:08 AM

Ohhhh!! You Lucky Girl! The purse pattern is great, I've been eye balling it for awhile now! ;-) Someday....it will be mine! :thumbup:
Cute fabric too!!

Sugarpumpkin 03-09-2010 11:09 AM

oh I just love all the st.patty's day fabric everyone is receiving!!!

I just love clovers and shamrocks!

chewboo 03-09-2010 12:15 PM

glad you reminded me of easter being early i have sst pattys and quilt day

Janstar 03-09-2010 12:44 PM

Great gifts for a great gal! So sorry to hear about your fur baby Cheryl. I feel for you! They are such good companions.

Catlady 03-09-2010 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
thank you kwhite for keeping tabs on the angels and angelees. i know this is a tough job!! but hopefully it'll all get sorted out and EVERYONE will be happy!! This is so fun that i wouldn't want anyone to miss out on big or small packaages or cards and such!! Keep up the good work---we really do appreciate it!

Ditto. You are an angel too.

quiltnut4ever 03-09-2010 02:24 PM

All of you are receiving such wonderful gifts! This is great fun. I was asked to note on my James Patterson's novels. He is my favorite author right now and the latest one Worst Case I have yet to get :( I'm done with I Alex Cross. The reading tends to help me with my days of MS since I can relax as well. You guys definitely keep me going! Thank you to my SQA who has brought joy to me than you will ever know.

sewnsewer2 03-09-2010 02:59 PM

Cheryl, you got some nice goodies there! I am sooo sorry about your little dashound! I know how it feels.

Andii 03-09-2010 03:53 PM

Sorry to hear about your baby, Sulabug...that is rough.