Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 03-27-2010 03:53 PM

WOw chew!!! Thats really pretty!

Chele 03-27-2010 04:04 PM

Always such cute gifts and thoughtful angels. I adore the paper pieced Easter blocks, Ethel! You are so talented!

It's so refreshing to see we're a "family of angels and angelees" and we can express ourselves, come clean, forgive, laugh, rejoice, kick ourselves in the rear, commiserate, bicker like sisters, squeal with joy, etc. Now that's true friendship. I think we cover it all!

SaraSewing 03-27-2010 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
In the mist of darken days
An angel seems to fine her way
To bring the warmth of giving light
To make the day a sunny bright
So angel friend, and gift divine
Bless you for touching a soul like mine

Thank you Ethel my Angel

What a nice poem, and it fits our angel swap so perfectly. Did you find it or are you a creative soul? You are getting quite a collection of blocks!

laparshall 03-27-2010 04:20 PM

Nothing like seeing some great gifts received from some great angels to take our minds off our troubles.
Karielt—I have that needle threader and I absolutely love it. Very nice Easter block too and what a beautiful card you received. My Angel makes wonderful cards too, I love seeing them.
Dojo: great FQ’s and fun springy pot holders.

Chewboo: Happy Birthday! I love that stack and wack gifts. Those brights are right up my alley. Great thread too, that looks like such a fun project.

Ducky 03-27-2010 04:21 PM

Trupeach knows that the Ducky loves her and just enjoys giving her a hard time. ***though, she is ornery***

montanaquilter 03-27-2010 04:26 PM

what nice gifts everyone has been receiving!! love the colorful fq's too!! everything you two received looks so fun--enjoy!!

sewnsewer2 03-27-2010 04:46 PM

Wow, your angels put a lot of thought into sending your goodies!

brushandthimble 03-27-2010 05:45 PM

Great gifts from all the Angels to their Angelees!

Kwhite, thank you for orgainizing this, it is nice to see what everone gets, and I love sending to my Angelee.

I again got dropped from the threads, had 5 pages to get caught up on.

SulaBug 03-27-2010 05:45 PM

OMG!! :D Our wonderful Secret Quilt Angels sure came through today!! Everyone's gifts are so wonderful. I especially LOVE the FQ that says, " I Love FQ's". I am sure each one of us would love to know where that one came from!!
Have a Blessed Day Angels!!
:D :D :D :D

wvdek 03-27-2010 06:55 PM

Wonderful that your days were uplifted by your SQA's. So many wonderful gits and goodies. Bet that choclate doesn't stay around long. :lol:

Everyday when I look at the goodies my SQA has sent, it makes me smile and I remeber to say a prayer for her. If I never receive another thing, she has a special place in my heart.

Now to get busy and get April's goodies together and sent to mine.