Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 03-31-2010 04:45 PM

Wow Barb...sounds like your son was one lucky character!!! Just not his time, thank goodness!! I'm certainly sure your angelee will understand.

Happy April Fool's day everyone!!

sharon b 03-31-2010 04:47 PM

Barb So glad he is ok ! He definitely had an angel with him :thumbup:

KGoodhand 03-31-2010 05:02 PM

I am so happy to hear that he is okay Barb! How scary for you!?!?! He has an angel on his side for sure!!

sewnsewer2 03-31-2010 05:15 PM

OMG Barb, I am so glad your son is ok!! Yep, I truly believe in angels and there must have been one there with him.

mcdaniel023 03-31-2010 05:24 PM

Barb,
Glad your son is ok. Hugs. I am sure you were scared out of your mind.

letsquilt 03-31-2010 06:13 PM

Oh my !!! Kwhite is letting me play also,my Angelee will be recieving her Easter Basket soon. It is on it's way

wvdek 03-31-2010 06:20 PM

barbm- He did have his angels working overtime. Hope he does not have any residual effects. For goodness sake, don't sign off on anything until he is definitely in the clear physically. Whiplash can be a sneaky bugger.

Leota 03-31-2010 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
I need to send my angelee a gift. It will be late.

I have been super crazy- trying to chalk it up to the full moon. How's that for rationalize a car accident? First- my son is OK, however, we've had a bad few days. He was on his way home from school (college is 1/2 hr away) and was hit by a dump truck loaded with gravel that crossed into his lane. He was on a windy road with nowhere to go. His car is demolished- he was trapped for a while and then life flighted to area trauma unit. Hours later- they released him with cuts and bruises. I swear he had a copassenger with wings. I look at pics of the car and I cannot believe he basically walked away. The State Trooper called last night to talk to him and he told me they were doing accident reconstruction after they took him in the ambulance because they thought he would be severly injured or dead. They impounded the car- for the same reason- it is actually locked in a box at the salvage yard. Luckily, there is an eye witness who told them the truck went over the line and ran over the front end of his car- sending it backwards and onto the guardrail. Another six inches and he would have been crushed and killed. The impact sheared the right rear tire as it struck the guard rail.

I am a proud mother to know her son was obeying the speed limit, no cell use, and wore his seat belt. It was an older car and had no air bags, but it was as solid as a tank.

And now I know why I believe in God and angels. Anyway- we are now sharing my car and I am driving him to school. I am stranded here at work until someone picks me up later. :) So maybe tomorrow I can go to the post office. :)

Praise the Lord... our Great Protector. So glad to hear your son is ok.

lfw045 03-31-2010 07:16 PM

Your son is definitely being watched over, Barb! I am so glad he is all right..

Oklahoma Lightning 03-31-2010 07:45 PM

My daughter in law is going to help me with it tomorrow.
I am sorry I can't figure it out.