Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sharon b 05-05-2010 06:04 PM

To my Angel,This week has flown by, but I do have a package going out tomorrow for you , Sorry if its late :oops:

chewboo 05-05-2010 06:34 PM

packages coming and going isnt it so exciting

Charlee 05-05-2010 07:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I confess.:oops:

I opened it. It wasn't my fault, honest!! It kept calling to me and telling me that no one said I couldn't...that I was the only one imposing the "wait til Sunday" rule. It WANTED me to open it!! It was right, and I decided that I no longer wanted to wait until Sunday... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I just want my Angel to know that I think I have the ABSOLUTE BEST Angel in the whole world...such a pretty card, and wonderful goodies!! There's a quilt diary, a box of color catchers (YEA!!) some flat head pins, a great Yankee Candle flower ornament (with good smelling Midnight Jasmine scented oil) and check out the large cuts of BATIKS!! Aren't they pretty???

Angel...thank you so much for making me feel like ..well...I'm at a loss for words! I have to explain, it's not the gifts so much, but the thought that I know that you've been thinking of me on more than one occasion to collect such goodies...and they're such perfect goodies, meaning that you've spent some time finding out about me...that means more to me than you'll ever know!! ~hugs and KOTC~ (KOTC = kiss on the cheek)

My wonderful Angel sent me:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]47304[/ATTACH]

wvdek 05-05-2010 07:58 PM

So many nice gifts for all. How thoughtful and sweet.

Sorry, but I still have the bestest SQA.

GLehr-haven't figured out what to use the fabric for. Maybe just make the tote pattern she sent or a Bow Tucks bag, or lap quilt. or... :-) It is very pretty though. :-D

Leota 05-05-2010 09:45 PM

[quote]..Sorry, but I still have the bestest SQA.[quote]

Nope, you're all wrong... my SQA is the bestest :D

Darlene loves Chocolates 05-06-2010 06:16 AM

[quote=Leota][quote]..Sorry, but I still have the bestest SQA.

Nope, you're all wrong... my SQA is the bestest :D
Do you know Miss Wings.....SHE IS THE "BESTEST" IN THE WORLD!

aka..."bestest" is the sweetest...

Gramakitten 05-06-2010 06:22 AM

I think that my Francis is quite awesome. We all have great Angels. I hope everyone has a wonderful mothers day. I know that I will.

karielt 05-06-2010 06:40 AM

I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days and I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. But I especially wanted to wish my Angel a Happy Mother's Day.

janedennis 05-06-2010 09:10 AM

Hi SQA, Well after today I have to say your are the best SGA on this board. She just sent me some of the best fabrics I think you would say Civil War Repros and they are just gorgeous. Nothing I could have bought myself around here. Also a really great looking pattern called three bean salad. Which we in the Pennsylvania Dutch Country eat all the time. It is a pattern that I think I can handle, not to hard and not to easy. I also have to say she is keeping herself a secret she is mailing from all over the country I never know where it is coming from next. Thank you so much you really made my day. It has been a hard week here in Florida both cars are down and its 90 degrees a month early so it definitely made my day. Hope Mother's Day is good to you too and dont apologize that life gets in the way as you can see it happens to all of us.

redquilter 05-06-2010 09:19 AM

Sorry everyone - I have the best Angel around! Just now received a beautiful box of soaps - they smell delicious and with the aloe vera and honey moisturizer they will do wonders for this yucky dry skin I am plagued with. How did you ever know, dear Angel of mine? I also received a fantastic pedi-buffer. It's a special sponge- like "thingy" for my feet. It cleanses, detoxifies, buffs and softens all in one. Good for these awful, cracked, dry heels. You are really a mind reader! I apologize to you for not being able to share a picture with everyone. Never minded not having a digital camera until this SQA started. I've got to remedy the situation just as soon as I can. Thank you so very much. You are so good to me and I appreciate it more than you know. I can't wait to discover your identity so I can thank you in person! (or as close to in person as we can get!) Have a wonderful day my dear friend!