Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

cjc 05-10-2010 06:08 PM

Thank you SQA for the card, it's nice knowing someone is thinking of me. I have been busy finishing up several projects...and now I finally get a chance to work on my table topper. Can't wait to post a picture so you can see it finished. I love it...thanks again.

sandpat 05-11-2010 04:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got the biggest surprize yesterday!!!! We opened the mailbox and DH handed me a package. I thought..hmmmm...I don't remember ordering anything, but.....then I saw that it was from "Serena Quiliana Annjel!!!! Isn't that the cutest name???? Anyway...it was a super great Mother's Day gift complete with a card!!! I have to admit that its the 1st Mother's Day card I've ever recieved!!! (My fur babies aren't too good at shopping :lol: ) I was pretty excited about the card all by itself, but that wasn't enough!! She sent me 2 HUGE pieces of fabric- blue/yellow/white (just lovely), a really cute little scratch pad, some Udder cream (I love that stuff!) and the most unusual soap that I've ever seen! Its soap petals that are shaped like..you guessed it...flower petals...they are almost too pretty to use!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Serena Quilitana Annjel....you are much appreicated and I hope YOU had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Wowzer Mother's Day SQA gift
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59883[/ATTACH]

CajunQuilter2 05-11-2010 04:50 AM

Sandpat that fabric is beautiful. Very unusual, what line is that from? Great gifts all around.

CajunQuilter2 05-11-2010 04:50 AM

Everyone is getting such wonderful gifts. I know I get so much pleasure shopping for my angelee and I sure hope she likes her goodies cause I sure have fun shopping for and finding them for her.

sandpat 05-11-2010 05:35 AM

Myrna...you're right, the fabric is unusual..I hadn't seen anything like it before either. It had "Kitty and the Muse" printed on the selvage of both pieces. It almost looks tie dyed under the print. Its very very cool!

Chrys 05-11-2010 05:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a very lovely package from my SQA for mother's day! Another angel/fairy for the garden, pretty new scissors (which I was eyeing last month at joAnn's!), 2 motorcycles for my boys (which they loved!) and another block for my mystery quilt (this one is november Turkey tracks i think). Thank you so much!!!!!!

pocoellie 05-11-2010 05:41 AM

I just wanted to say that my angel and angelee had a wonderful Mother's Day, sorry it's taken me so long to say this, but we had some computer problems.

sandpat 05-11-2010 05:42 AM

Chrys...that is a great angel and the block is beautiful!

countrymaid 05-11-2010 08:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow the numbers of pages are really growing here. We have such good friends. Here's the last package contents I recieved. I just love the fabrics.

grammo013 05-11-2010 10:15 AM

Thank you Angel for the very pretty Mother's Day card. Got it yesterday and it brightened my day. My kids call instead of sending cards now. Daughter and special friend sent me a dozen roses. The first any of them have ever sent me. I was so surprise I cried. They are gorgeous. Two of my boys went to dinner with us and told me they love me. They don't say that often, even though we are quite close. (I raised 3 boys by myself for 12 years alone.) Haven't heard from 3rd son yet but lol he is always late.
Again THANK YOU!!! ANGEL.