Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

jetnica 06-07-2010 05:17 PM

Angel --

I just had to share -- I was a little perplexed about how to use that "fingertip cutter" (other than to cut off my own fingers!) BUT -- I used it tonight and just absolutely fell IN LOVE!! It is the perfect size to trim off all of those dog ears from my pinwheel blocks!!!!!

Thank you angel, for knowing what I needed before I did!!

=) =) =) =) =)

Harmony 06-07-2010 06:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a package from my SA today that was a total surprise--wasn't expecting it at all! She sent me some red, white, & blue washcloths, a beautiful star for hanging someplace, and a wool pincushion--seriously, can we ever have too many pincushions? She also sent a tiny littly coin-sized medal with the imprint of an angel on it--I almost missed it, but my husband found it. I guess it's her personal little "mark of
Zorro"! Thank you, Angel--I love it all! :-D :-D :-D

lfw045 06-07-2010 07:10 PM

I got the prettiest pack of charms from my SQA! Thank you so, so much! I'll try to post a picture of them tomorrow if I can. Thank you again,my SQA, you're so good to me!!!!!!

sewnsewer2 06-07-2010 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica
Angel --

I just had to share -- I was a little perplexed about how to use that "fingertip cutter" (other than to cut off my own fingers!) BUT -- I used it tonight and just absolutely fell IN LOVE!! It is the perfect size to trim off all of those dog ears from my pinwheel blocks!!!!!

Thank you angel, for knowing what I needed before I did!!

=) =) =) =) =)

Please explain it to me! My DH got me one last x-mas and I haven't a clue what to do with it! :?:

jetnica 06-08-2010 02:25 AM

It's just a tiny rotary cutter. I have cut myself with the big one so many times it's scary!!! But this one you can put on your finger and go!! I found it easier to hold it like a pencil. It's perfect fit little cuts without a ruler - I found myself pressing too hard when I tried to make ruler cuts with it.

aussie croydon 06-08-2010 03:47 AM

My secret angel's parcel has been mailed out. Should arrive soon. I hope you like it

brushandthimble 06-08-2010 04:12 AM

great pressies you all are getting :D

I did send a card hope my Angelee received, never heard anything. I am behind in sending a package, I WILL work on getting one out; need to go shopping first.

Gramakitten 06-08-2010 05:03 AM

To my wonderful Angel Francis. Happy Birthday to Charlie. I love your little notes. I will try to get pictures posted soon. I love all the things that you send. Have a great time with your family on Friday I will be thinking of you. I am hosting a mini retreat at the cottage. Our sale of our business fell thru, so we are killing ourselves trying to keep up with everything just the 2 of us. I;m not so sure retirement is coming in Sept. But I am still going to florida for December. It will all work out.

Grama Lehr 06-08-2010 06:13 AM

Pretty!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

brushandthimble 06-08-2010 07:20 AM

Thank you to Suzie Q, my Secret Angel for the lovely anniversay card I received! Thank you so much!!