Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 06-08-2010 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica
It's just a tiny rotary cutter. I have cut myself with the big one so many times it's scary!!! But this one you can put on your finger and go!! I found it easier to hold it like a pencil. It's perfect fit little cuts without a ruler - I found myself pressing too hard when I tried to make ruler cuts with it.

Oh, ok I thought it was like a ringed exacto knife. That's what he got me. They have them at walmart.

mjsylvstr 06-08-2010 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by jetnica
It's just a tiny rotary cutter. I have cut myself with the big one so many times it's scary!!! But this one you can put on your finger and go!! I found it easier to hold it like a pencil. It's perfect fit little cuts without a ruler - I found myself pressing too hard when I tried to make ruler cuts with it.

Oh, ok I thought it was like a ringed exacto knife. That's what he got me. They have them at walmart.

After reading this post this morning, I went to Joann's.and at the cash register, they had the OLFA little cutter and I didn't think it was what you both were talking about.

I read this latest post now that it is what your hubby bought for you..looks good but I already have a very small exacto knife.
Works fine for me........

grammo013 06-08-2010 09:29 AM

Package on the way to my SQA. I also got a card and fat quarter (tan) from my SQA and I think I forgot to post. Thank you and I am sorry I didn't post sooner.

Janstar 06-08-2010 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My SQA is the best!! I recieved 201 5" reproduction 30s squares yesterday. There are two of each one and they are perfect! Even got an extra one!! Thank you so much Angel!!!!!!!!!!

My pretty sqs.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]81633[/ATTACH]

letsquilt 06-08-2010 05:11 PM

those are so pretty, I love 30's fabrics

sewnsewer2 06-08-2010 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I have and I haven't a clue what to do with it, anyone know?

Aurora 06-08-2010 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
This is what I have and I haven't a clue what to do with it, anyone know?

I bought one of these to use in card making and for cutting paper templates. I like the way it fits my index finger and gives me lots of control and even pressure during cuttting.

sharon b 06-08-2010 06:28 PM

SewnSewer2, Sorry no clue :cry:

Love the 30's fabric :thumbup:

montanaquilter 06-08-2010 06:39 PM

i just love the 30's fabric!! i've been looking at this line for awhile now but haven't bought any yet! can't believe that i haven't!! have fun making something pretty out of that. i'm jealous!!

Janstar 06-08-2010 06:48 PM

She said she bought it on ebay and there are no two alike. There are two sqs of each. Really nice fabric too. Thanks again Angel!!