Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 07-09-2010 01:37 PM

Have a pleasant weekend. Wish you could come pick blueberries with me tom. We could bake a cobbler after and sit on the deck sipping iced tea and eating the cobbler watching the scenery.

Is that an open invitation?? :wink: :wink: :wink:

KGoodhand 07-09-2010 04:27 PM

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to a great Angel!!! I got a great gift yesterday! And so did my girls!! I received some beautiful green batik fabric, a paper piecing how to disc, a holder for my rotary cutter, the smallest, cutest sewing kit and the girls got the nicest little pictures that are a colour by number with pencil crayons!! They have already been opened and started!!! Thank you so much! I will hopefuly post a picture in the next day or two when I have more time off!!! I just want to really thank you for thinking of my girls so much! It really means a lot to me!!! :thumbup: They now get just as excited when I get the mail as I do!!!!

Knot Sew 07-10-2010 06:35 AM

I just love all the pictures posted....nice 4th of July for lots of anglees :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

kwhite 07-10-2010 03:39 PM

I got a lovely Christmas in July package from my wonderful Angel. Thank you so much, and as soon as I find my camera after my brothers wedding last weekend I will post the photos. So sorry Angel. I will find it. I promise.

mjsylvstr 07-10-2010 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
I got a lovely Christmas in July package from my wonderful Angel. Thank you so much, and as soon as I find my camera after my brothers wedding last weekend I will post the photos. So sorry Angel. I will find it. I promise.

Karen..how did the bride and groom like their runner.
Everyone on the board sure does.....how was the wedding?

sandpat 07-10-2010 06:14 PM

MJ...what a lovely new avatar you have! I assume that is you and you are such a beautiful lady! :D

wvdek 07-10-2010 06:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
grandmaLehr- as long as the blueberries last for us to pick, and the weather holds out to sit on the deck, you betcha.
Here's a pic of back deck. I've been known to snuggle under a blankie and listen to and watch teh rain come down. So relaxing.

kwhite 07-10-2010 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

Originally Posted by kwhite

Karen..how did the bride and groom like their runner.
Everyone on the board sure does.....how was the wedding?

Other then the four pissed off kids the wedding went well. The runner was for the wedding the week prior. We had three in a row but the third was canceled a week ahead. The bride and groom I made the runner for loved it. Thank you. I made my brother curtains for his home for his wedding gift. I am waiting to see pictures of them too. Boy were they heavy. Pretty fabric though.

mjsylvstr 07-11-2010 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
MJ...what a lovely new avatar you have! I assume that is you and you are such a beautiful lady! :D

oh my goodness, thank you..you have just made my day.......

redquilter 07-11-2010 09:21 AM

Oh dear - my angel must think I have terrible manners - but wait! There's a reason I haven't thanked you for my gift. The envelope was delivered to my neighbor instead of me, and he was away for 2 weeks, so I just got it from him this morning. I apologize. You find the most amazing, interesting and different things. I received a set of 9 handpainted batik squares. They are fabulous - I've never seen anything like them. (sorry, still no camera and my daughter is away. When she returns I'll have her photograph them because I want everyone to see them) There was also a nifty bookmark and some postage stamps. Everyone needs those and I thought that was a great idea. As always, you come up with generous and unique gifts. You are truly special and I thank you very much. Love you!