Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

ligia 07-29-2010 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by PuffinGin

Originally Posted by ligia

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

In the first photo is a crocheted scrubby...

Didin´t know about it.
Is it to be used on glasses or china ?
Hope someone other than Mjsylvstr´s SQA can tell me.. :lol: :lol:

They are made by cutting nylon netting into strips and crocheting them in the round.
Not mjs's Angel

Thanks, Puffin ! Do you think that one is nylon netting crocheted ?
I still have questions.. lol ... sorry, SQA ! :mrgreen:

diannemc 07-29-2010 07:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am at my sister-in-law's today so am using her computer..Mine has broken..I wanted to thank my angel for all the wonderful things she sent for my birthday...I was so suprised!! And love everything..Thank you my sweet angel!
I will try to post some pictures but not sure if I can from this computer...Thank you again so much!!!

sandpat 07-29-2010 08:56 AM

Oh my...what tales we hear on this thread!! Snakes in the garden bushes???? EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! I'd never drive again!

Hope your Chuck gets better soon!

I wanna make some of those pot scrubbers....now to find the netting...where on earth do you get that anyway??

Chrickett 07-29-2010 09:28 AM

Handcocks will have the netting , in the bridal section. We have a little 3foot garden snake in our back yard, he is non poisioness,

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh my...what tales we hear on this thread!! Snakes in the garden bushes???? EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! I'd never drive again!

I wanna make some of those pot scrubbers....now to find the netting...where on earth do you get that anyway??

pinkypig 07-29-2010 10:29 AM

nice gifts...got to get my SQA gift in the mail..this summer heat has me a dragging..going slow as molasses these days and the "dog days of summer" are upon us

CajunQuilter2 07-29-2010 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Darlene loves Chocolates
I got stuff to show off.....

but the camera is in the car in the garage....in the gloverbox of the car....

and I am too chicken to go out there...cause I heard a rattle noise, like a rattlesnake noise in the bush by the garage door...

and Chuck is too sick to ask to go out there, plus I don't want him to know I left the camera in the car in the garage....

SO MISS WINGS, MY LOVELY SECRET ANGEL....

I got all of your super surprises but I am too chicken to get the camera as I might get a surprise! SNAKE BITE!!!!

When the gardener comes in a few days, I will ask him to get the camera out for me...and check the bush for a snake...

chances are the snake is gone....IF EVER THERE WAS ONE!

I love my SQA and clearly she loves me! Thank you.

it was probably mousie hahahaha
it was probably mousie

sewjoyce 07-29-2010 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
Handcocks will have the netting , in the bridal section. We have a little 3foot garden snake in our back yard, he is non poisioness,

A snake is a snake is a snake -- they can be called earthworms, night crawlers or non-poisonous -- but it's still a SNAKE!! And it's better not to take any chances....

PuffinGin 07-29-2010 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by PuffinGin

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

In the first photo is a crocheted scrubby...

Didin´t know about it.
Is it to be used on glasses or china ?
Hope someone other than Mjsylvstr´s SQA can tell me.. :lol: :lol:

They are made by cutting nylon netting into strips and crocheting them in the round.
Not mjs's Angel

Thanks, Puffin ! Do you think that one is nylon netting crocheted ?
I still have questions.. lol ... sorry, SQA ! :mrgreen:

Yes, crocheted with nylon netting. It is the coarsed, stiffer netting (openings in mesh are maybe 1/16" or a little less) not bridal netting (too soft). Here's a link to a pattern if you are thinking of making one:
http://www.craftown.com/crochet/cropat57.htm

Chrickett 07-29-2010 03:18 PM

earthworms, night crawlers, HA<HA I will stay away from them too. Hope you have a good day,

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by Chrickett

A snake is a snake is a snake -- they can be called earthworms, night crawlers or non-poisonous -- but it's still a SNAKE!! And it's better not to take any chances....

quiltaholic 07-29-2010 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ok my pictures weren't good. Try these.

Oh how cute. Thanks for sharing.