Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

STAR 08-04-2010 03:20 AM

Yesterday I got a big box from my SQA and wow! I got a really neat apron panel, so I can cut out and put together. I don't have an apron so this will be fun to make. And I also got , well my kids got, a pencil box each with a few school supplies inside!! How nice of you to send that for them, they will be so excited when they get home from grandmas this weekend! I didn't tell themyet they will just have to be surprised!!

THANX my angel!!

sewnsewer2 08-04-2010 05:40 AM

You all have very special angels!

I give up on mine, I haven't heard from her in 4 months, not even a card. I will not be joining this one again. :( It is not fun anymore.

I will continue to send to my angelee tho. :-D

PuffinGin 08-04-2010 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by chewboo
chrickett yoy shouldnt tease gramqlts you know i am her angel

Well now, neither of you is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I am gramqlts SQA. :lol:

OdessaQuilts 08-04-2010 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

I give up on mine, I haven't heard from her in 4 months, not even a card. I will not be joining this one again. :( It is not fun anymore.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that! Have you sent a PM to Kwhite? I'm sure she can make this right again. It's sad to see someone join in and not have any fun because there is no reciprocity from your Angel .....

Sending you big quilty (((hugs)))

elainejoan 08-04-2010 07:58 AM

SQA,
Just a quick post to let you know that both squishies have arrived and are very much appreciated. The fabric is perfect, just what I would have picked ( were we separated at birth ???? ) and the needle book is darling. Thank you for everything especially prayers. When we get internet back ( at library right now ) will post pics. Will be in touch. Thanks again, Elaine

STAR 08-04-2010 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

sorry to hear that it is no longer any fun for you :-( I hope k can get it straightened out for you.

sewnsewer2 08-04-2010 05:02 PM

Thanks Star, but I'm no longer worried about it.

letsquilt 08-04-2010 05:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi! I came home today and had a package from my Dear Sweet Angel, She sent me 4 quilting magazines and three of the cutest metal flower picks,and of course her monthly sweet note.Thank You soooooooo much my dear Angel, i love it.

sewnsewer2 08-04-2010 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
Hi! I came home today and had a package from my Dear Sweet Angel, She sent me 4 quilting magazines and three of the cutest metal flower picks,and of course her monthly sweet note.Thank You soooooooo much my dear Angel, i love it.

How fun! You will be kept busy.

sharon b 08-04-2010 07:26 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Sorry it took me so long to get the get the pics posted :oops:

Here is what I got a table runner kit and pattern , an angel and a Birthday card :thumbup: My birthday was the 9th of July

Also was a red bag that I can't open until August as she will be gone all month and wouldn't have a chance to mail a package :thumbup: So I am waiting a week and then opening it

Love the containers she ships in :thumbup:
THANK YOU

the box she ships in LOVE THEM !
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91897[/ATTACH]

My goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91898[/ATTACH]

My Angel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91899[/ATTACH]

The red bag
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91900[/ATTACH]

the fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91901[/ATTACH]