Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 08-08-2010 07:54 PM

I'm working on an idea for my angelee :D he he ... I love doing special things for her...such fun. And she doesn't know who I am :D That's even more fun :D

Chrickett 08-09-2010 04:48 AM

k white, I will be glad to help with another anglee, I love giving and seeing their reaction, so pm me if i can help.

countrymaid 08-09-2010 05:03 AM

Thanks to my SQA. She sent me a package from Connecting Threads.It came on Friday. A pattern and a pretty collection of fat quarters to do a block. She has such a good eye for color. Can't wait to be able to send something special back. Hugs to you.

Chele 08-09-2010 08:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the fun quilting magazines SQA! There are some really cute patterns and techniques in both of these!

Thank you too for the pretty anniversary card. You did better than hubby! LOL! Our summer has been busy, but fun. My son's summer job at the theme park has been a wonderful inspiration for his first year of college! ;) Nothing like working outdoors in the heat for minimum wage to get you motivated!

The wonderful and talented doll quilt swappers came through with 20 little quilts for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. They're all waiting assignment and I'm sure some will travel with the exhibit to the International Quilt Festival in Houston.

Chele

P.S. I still haven't figured out who you are!

Grama Lehr 08-09-2010 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ladies Ladies Ladies. I have been going through the SQA messages I have been getting. I am sooo pleased that some of you are doing so well and getting blessed by the communications you are receiving. However:

I apologize to those of you who have crappy Angels and are not receiving any info for months at a time. It is not fair but we all knew in the beginning it would not be.

To the CRAPPY Angels. I have been patient and sent you messages waiting for a reply to explain yourself. Well that is over. From this point forward I will no longer ask you for your explanation. I will just be pulling you out and sending you a note to that end. I understand people have life issues. Please do not take offense if it happens to you. If you have not been able to send to your Angel in months and months then take it as a relief and one less thing you have to deal with in your life.

So sorry for having to be the bad Angel but I signed up for this duty and I need to be the "Big Girl" and do it. Peace and love to all. Karen

Karen, I truly appreciate all of your hard work!!
I don't think that you are a bad Angel, but.........it's really hard to keep a stiff upper lip and not be sad when you don't even get a "HOWDY!!" from your angel. I haven't heard from mine since January 15th. :roll:
I hope that she is ok, but on the other hand, I kinda hope that you gave her the old heave ho! 8-) If she would just say something, anything, I would be fine. :wink:

Sugarpumpkin 08-09-2010 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ladies Ladies Ladies. I have been going through the SQA messages I have been getting. I am sooo pleased that some of you are doing so well and getting blessed by the communications you are receiving. However:

I apologize to those of you who have crappy Angels and are not receiving any info for months at a time. It is not fair but we all knew in the beginning it would not be.

To the CRAPPY Angels. I have been patient and sent you messages waiting for a reply to explain yourself. Well that is over. From this point forward I will no longer ask you for your explanation. I will just be pulling you out and sending you a note to that end. I understand people have life issues. Please do not take offense if it happens to you. If you have not been able to send to your Angel in months and months then take it as a relief and one less thing you have to deal with in your life.

So sorry for having to be the bad Angel but I signed up for this duty and I need to be the "Big Girl" and do it. Peace and love to all. Karen

Karen, I truly appreciate all of your hard work!!
I don't think that you are a bad Angel, but.........it's really hard to keep a stiff upper lip and not be sad when you don't even get a "HOWDY!!" from your angel. I haven't heard from mine since January 15th. :roll:
I hope that she is ok, but on the other hand, I kinda hope that you gave her the old heave ho! 8-) If she would just say something, anything, I would be fine. :wink:

I totally agree with you Grama Lehr.
Just to hear anything would be good! Haven't heard from mine in 4 months!

mjsylvstr 08-09-2010 10:10 AM

Boy, am I ever a lucky angelee....

my angel is right from Heaven itself......

Let me know if I can be of any help with the lonely angelees.

laparshall 08-09-2010 11:01 AM

I am one of the very lucky Angelees. My Angel is the sweetest, most thoughtful angel ever. She sends great presents and handmade beautiful cards. I hope she lives close so I can get together with her, once I discover who she is and where she is from. For awhile there, I thought I was my own angel, since everything came with my own name in the return address.

Gramakitten 08-09-2010 12:10 PM

I'm in love with my angel Francis too. She sends stuff and e-mails me all the time. My angelee also posts real soon when she gets something from me too.

I also can't wait to MEET my angel. I know that we both are in Florida in the winter. Hopefully not so far that we can;t get together once in a while.

My little angel family lives to far away but they can come to see me in Florida if they plan a trip to disney in Orlando. We are only a couple of hours from there.

Just some thoughts on a hot Monday.

OdessaQuilts 08-09-2010 12:28 PM

I'm quite fortunate. My Angel remembers me about once a month, although I know she checks in on my posts and she must be thinking of me at other times because I can just feel it! She's been quite thoughtful about sending me the lovliest of cards (most of them appear to be handmade; if not by her, then she has really good taste in cards!), and I have received some very lovely fabrics, too.

I like the fact that she's not an "up in my face" kind of Angel, but just knowing someone is thinking of me is wonderful. I am hopeful that my Angelee appreciates what I've been doing for her as well, since my Angel and I seem to be on just about the same kind of "schedule" for sending (both in frequency and type of packages we send).

Don't know who selected these Angel pairings, but it seems some of us are very well-matched! Thanks Kwhite (and Gaigai, who I understand assisted!).

Odessa

p.s. Don't you all think that Kwhite deserves a HUGE round of applause? I surely do!