Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Darlene loves Chocolates 08-16-2010 04:10 PM

what a cute Gold Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sewnsewer2 08-16-2010 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
I'm not bragging... :oops: but, guess what? ? ? I now have a very special Teddy Bear!! She sent me some lovely gifts! I just love everything! :lol: Chocolate, F.Q. in my favorite colors, a darling little pair of scissors and two spools of thread. A sweet smelling candle, a nail file that says I love sewing, and wrapped it all in batting, so I have another gift too! I also got a leather thimble....I always thought about getting one, just never did. Thank you so very much!! I love you! I'm so happy that I could cry!! :cry: Happy tears!!

Oh I am so happy you have not been forgotten! What a sweet teddy bear!

STAR 08-17-2010 05:22 AM

WOW!!! I had to go back about 10 pages!! ALOT has happened since then, I love all the pictures, great pressies!! and DAWN!!!!!!!! you got some new angels :) :) :) oh my!! I am so happy for you! I hope all the others that need new angels get them soon!!

STAR 08-17-2010 05:22 AM

I see my angelee got her package from me also!!!

brushandthimble 08-17-2010 12:42 PM

already collecting items for the next box:)

Glad to see my Angelee received her package. I love seeing what everyone gets.

I also want to thank my Angel again, I want you to know I think of you and my Angelee all the time. Looking forward to finding out who you are and getting to know you. Hugs to you both.

quiltnut4ever 08-17-2010 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got home from an exhausting day only to find a package from my angelee! When I opened it I saw the card first and it made my day! Then I found the most beautiful surprise...A PURSE done by my Angelee! This is the first purse ever I have done made for and done for me! I haven't even made one myself! THANK YOU MY ANGELEE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

my card and beautiful purse!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98836[/ATTACH]

trupeach1 08-17-2010 03:54 PM

I think I forgot to thank my SQA a few weeks ago, I am soooo sorry, DD as recovering from surgery and life got in the way. Thank you so much for the FQ's. Today I received more pressies, thank you I lovvvvvve the fabric and pattern. I really don't have much in the way of pinks in my stash so they will come in handy. Thank you so much and again I am sorry about not thanking you sooner for the last pressie.

CajunQuilter2 08-17-2010 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I think I forgot to thank my SQA a few weeks ago, I am soooo sorry, DD as recovering from surgery and life got in the way. Thank you so much for the FQ's. Today I received more pressies, thank you I lovvvvvve the fabric and pattern. I really don't have much in the way of pinks in my stash so they will come in handy. Thank you so much and again I am sorry about not thanking you sooner for the last pressie.

True, how is your daughter doing? Hope all went well with the surgery..

sewnsewer2 08-17-2010 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
Got home from an exhausting day only to find a package from my angelee! When I opened it I saw the card first and it made my day! Then I found the most beautiful surprise...A PURSE done by my Angelee! This is the first purse ever I have done made for and done for me! I haven't even made one myself! THANK YOU MY ANGELEE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooo, I love that purse!

sewnsewer2 08-17-2010 05:20 PM

OMG I got 2 of 3 firmies yesterday and it says NOT to open them until I get all 3. Hurry up mailman, I am so curious!