Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

mrspete 08-18-2010 04:47 PM

Cheryl, that is the most enchanting block I've ever seen. I have forever loved the Iris. It is the chosen flower for my family. Enchanting is the exact feeling when I look at it.

Blessings,
Ruth

Originally Posted by SulaBug
To my Dear Secret Quilt Angel!! :D

I have just used some of the gorgeous "IRIS" fabric, that you sent in my package for May. I am very proud of how this block turned out & most thankful to you, for sending it to me!! Iris is my most favorite flower, but I do love all of the rest, too. I am still petting the other fabric you sent & haven't had the nerve to cut into it yet. But I will!! Thank you so much, for being YOU!!

Love & Friendship,
Cheryl
:D :D :D

sewnsewer2 08-18-2010 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
sewnsewer2, let us know when your third package arrives! It sounds as if your new Angel is making up for lost time here. Did you say your packages are numbered? You couldn't, like, open the first one, could you? And then PRETEND to be surprised when the last one arrives???

Whoops! Don't want you to get into trouble with your new Angel. Forget I said that ... just hold on until that last package arrives, dear. And if the suspense gets to be too much for you, go roll in your fabric stash!

Just tryin' to help,

Odessa

Nope, I already got #'s 2 & 3, I'm waiting on #1.

:lol:

Grama Lehr 08-19-2010 06:00 AM

sewnsewer2. . . . . . . . . .
Well? ? ? ? :-o What's the latest??

OdessaQuilts 08-19-2010 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
sewnsewer2. . . . . . . . . .
Well? ? ? ? :-o What's the latest??

........waiting impatiently........hurry up, mr. mailman........important pressies on their way.........you're holding up all the fun.........

jamh 08-19-2010 08:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a wonderful package yesterday!! O I so love all the thread!! THANK YOU!! You are a wonderful SQA!!

P.S. My angel better be on the look out!! :) :)

laparshall 08-19-2010 09:04 AM

Great package. Love all that thread.

Sugarpumpkin 08-19-2010 09:05 AM

Some of you are receiving GREAT packages!

I am so glad that some of you have magnificent angels!!

I hope that I am treating my angelee well! I try my best.

Haven't heard from my angel in 4 months...don't think I will be doing this swap again.

Grama Lehr 08-19-2010 09:06 AM

Jamh, WOW!!! Your angel must love you!! :P
That is a pretty quilt pattern! :-D

Gramakitten 08-19-2010 09:35 AM

Wow----What a package. All that thread. We sure have very generous angels on here, including mine. I haven;t forgotten the pictures, just been busy.

Grama Lehr 08-19-2010 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Wow----What a package. All that thread. We sure have very generous angels on here, including mine. I haven;t forgotten the pictures, just been busy.

and I know that you know how to post them. . . . . tee-hee ;-)