Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

DazzleMe! 08-20-2010 12:49 PM

To my wonderful Secret Angel:

Thank you!, Thank you!, Thank you!!
You always know when to make my day!

You must read my mind! I was going to purchase the gloves you sent me and I love the Charm pack.

I will post pictures in a little while!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I Love you thank you so much you always know what to send!

sewnsewer2 08-20-2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Leota {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Sewnsewer2.. love the pic ... will she be helping you soon ? tell the mail person to come off the package :hunf:

I hope so!

OdessaQuilts 08-20-2010 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by STAR

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Didn't get #1 yet, but I did get another pressie from my sweet Twinkle-Belle today! THANK YOU! I love all of it and there are some great patterns in the mags. And oh, I LOVE, LOVE the cat wall hanging pattern!

She sent me these goodies to make my DGD Eiley a few things. She had already said she wants a pillowcase from the Snow White fabric. :-D . She spotted the frog fabric 1st off and loved everything. Twinkle-Belle, Eiley wanted me to take a pic of her with "her fabric" to thank you :D (notice the cute smirk) :lol:

Hey Dawn, I just got a pm from your really super secret angel and she said to tell you that you just opened package #1!!!!!!! she forgot to number,LOL

SO OPEN AWAY!!!!

I guess she saw what I wrote about opening your packages early :twisted:

SO, DAWN, WHAT'S IN THE OTHER TWO PACKAGES????????

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!

OdessaQuilts 08-20-2010 05:22 PM

You know we're all sitting here on pins and needles!!!

Hurry and open those other two packages!!!!!

Odessa

sewnsewer2 08-20-2010 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts

Originally Posted by STAR

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Didn't get #1 yet, but I did get another pressie from my sweet Twinkle-Belle today! THANK YOU! I love all of it and there are some great patterns in the mags. And oh, I LOVE, LOVE the cat wall hanging pattern!

She sent me these goodies to make my DGD Eiley a few things. She had already said she wants a pillowcase from the Snow White fabric. :-D . She spotted the frog fabric 1st off and loved everything. Twinkle-Belle, Eiley wanted me to take a pic of her with "her fabric" to thank you :D (notice the cute smirk) :lol:

Hey Dawn, I just got a pm from your really super secret angel and she said to tell you that you just opened package #1!!!!!!! she forgot to number,LOL

SO OPEN AWAY!!!!

I guess she saw what I wrote about opening your packages early :twisted:

SO, DAWN, WHAT'S IN THE OTHER TWO PACKAGES????????

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!

Sorry ya'll I just got on the pc tonight! I hate to do this, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to open the others, everyone is asleep and the camera is in my DGD room :( I will post in the morning after I open them. And thanks for letting me know ! :D

Hang in there!

Grama Lehr 08-20-2010 06:51 PM

Dawn!! You are kidding right??? :shock:

Grama Lehr 08-20-2010 07:23 PM

Well Ladies, since Dawn won't show us what she got. . . . . . I guess you will have to see what I recieved in the mail today!! I got a box, from my address, that I don't recall mailing. . . . . stuffed to the gills with ALL KINDS OF GOODIES!! WOW!!
Where to begin??..A cute little stack of fabrics tied with a little ribbon to make a package, three beautiful fat quarters, a book "Strip Happy", a Fons and Porter, Travel Folding sticher's tool, (looks like a swiss arm knife for quilters), it's really cool! How do you know that I'm always sewing in the car?? :roll: A designing curve, beads for embellishing, and some Udderly smooth hand cream for my dry-dry skin! Let me take a breath.......there is more!! Three wonderful patterns, A floral Heart wreath, looks kinda hard, A Four Corners, Country at Heart, which I will try right away! It's right up my alley. A BOW TUCKS TOTE PATTERN!! I have been wanting to buy one of these ever since I saw all of the girls making them!! Thank you!! I love all of my goodies!! I also got a HUGE container of Cocoa Roast Almonds, I am not allergic, I can munch on them while I go to my sewing room and hug and try not to drool all over my new found treasures!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
I feel truely blessed, I have a wonderful person, somewhere out there.... :?:
I have several pictures to add, but for some reason it won't let me copy them.

Leota 08-20-2010 08:04 PM

Grama Lehr... You hit the jackpot.
Can't wait to see pics

Ninnie 08-21-2010 04:19 AM

Hi, haven't been on much, comp problems, but back up and running here. I received 2 gifts from my SQA this month. The first is my block for August. It is called, Woodbox, from quiters cache. And the second is 2 patterns. from Bill Loche. She is sneaky, came in the mail from him, and I was completely surprised :lol:
My Dear Ms. Ladybug, I have said it before, and I will say it again, I have the best SQA!!!!!! Thank you, for such generosity, and I can't wait until I know who you are, and can thank you properly!!!!

KGoodhand 08-21-2010 05:07 AM

It is so nice to hear how happy these angels are making everyone!!!