Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 10-16-2010 07:02 AM

Hey that angel was sent to the wrong address :lol: . Beautiful cross stitch! What is the pink & purple thing to the left?

sandpat 10-16-2010 07:09 AM

Dawn, I believe its a pin cushion and Man...is it ever cute!

chewboo 10-16-2010 11:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
well i said i would send a picture of the fantastic package i got from angel baby---i am just a couple of days late from what i said i would post

I LOVE everything in the package and the magnets ar on my frig

DSCN0924
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96659[/ATTACH]

letsquilt 10-16-2010 03:59 PM

Some really nice things everyone is getting, Love the cross stitch pictures.

tlrnhi 10-16-2010 07:36 PM

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my Secret Angel for the Sawtooth Cat Pattern.
I cannot find my camera, I'm thinking hubby has it with him in Alabama or I'd take a pic of it.
It's just too cute!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Chrickett 10-17-2010 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just love the panel, you received and the rest of the material is so pretty. You did good , enjoy

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OH WOW!! :thumbup: Look what I just got from my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D Everything is absolutely gorgeous & I LOVE it all. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to my Dear Sweet Angel. :D You always send me the prettiest things & I just want you to know how much I appreciate all that you send. You have just made my day Brighter & Happier. I LOVE you dear freind.
:D :D :D :D

Chrickett 10-17-2010 11:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been out of the loop for a while and I am catching up on the pictures of your SQA gifts, and they are wonderful, . gramqlts, and I went on a crazy 8 quilt shop hop and we came home with loads of material and patterns. it was fun to go to the shops and look and ooh and ahh, and spend money. I picked up my SQAnglee a bundel of fat quarters, and something else on our trip. WE were very tired at the end of the second day, but we had a wonderful time.

pocoellie 10-17-2010 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got some beautiful fat quarters in a very cute little basket from my very special Secret Angel yesterday. I love everything that you send. I'm looking forward to December. Thank you so much for being such a special Secret Angel.

sandpat 10-17-2010 04:48 PM

I got a box all ready to go for tomorrow....enjoy --you someone special!

Chrickett 10-18-2010 04:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
wwhat beautiful prints, any Idea what you will make with them??

Originally Posted by pocoellie
I got some beautiful fat quarters in a very cute little basket from my very special Secret Angel yesterday. I love everything that you send. I'm looking forward to December. Thank you so much for being such a special Secret Angel.