Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

wvdek 11-23-2010 07:32 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I heard from my SQA! Yeah, she is ok, just really busy at work and pooped when she gets home. I knew you were thinking of me.
She sent the most wonderful box of goodies. Oh my, how will I ever repay her for her thoughtfulness and generosity? Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was not expecting so many wonderful gifts. What a treat.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

First, the pretty iris box.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]132403[/ATTACH]

Second, all the goodies inside.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]132404[/ATTACH]

I love the fabrics.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]132405[/ATTACH]

STAR 11-23-2010 12:45 PM

VERY PRETTY fabrics!!

what a lucky girl you are! I had that same seam ripper and loved it! but now I can't seam to find it

Chele 11-23-2010 06:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My angel has been, well, an angel this year! So many lovely and thoughtful packages and notes. She spoiled me rotten. My mail dude had another package today. Look at all the goodies. I've already burned the candles (they smell so good and have wooden wicks. The kids are enthralled) and I plan to play with all those fun selvages tomorrow. My angel sent me a bag stuffed with fun ones! And I do love notebooks. The smaller one is already in service with my Turkey Day menu and notes.

Thank you so much dear angel for a wonderful year. I was so lucky to get you. I hope we will be friends for a very long time. Now, who are you?!! I hope you are revealing. Thanks for making my year!

brushandthimble 11-24-2010 03:29 AM

My deepest apologies to my Angel, I thought I had posted I received a package about a week ago.
I love all the FQ, and 2 thimbles! I know there were other nice things, can't think what they are, not awake yet, need to finish my coffee. I will try to make it to the reveal chat but not sure if I will be able.
Been having issues with my camera, am going to try a new card in it.
Thank you so much for my package, I am sorry I did not post sooner, I thought I had.

I have missed receiving the updated to this topic, don't know why I keep getting dropped.

Ann

dojo36 11-24-2010 09:16 AM

here is what i just received today. i know your name now but i still don't know your id on line. it says not to open till dec. 16th, do you realize that's 22 more days! how can an old woman of 74 contain herself for 22 days, i may not even live for 22 more days. lol but i promise i will resist till dec. 16th. and i'll take pics of the contents on that day and post. i'll try to be in the chat that evening, but i don't promise. you have sent such wonderful things all year long, it has been a real pleasure to have taken part in this sqa all this year. it's been something to look forward to every day just reading all the posts and looking at all the pictures. i've truly enjoyed it all. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Crickett and your family and to all on this site and thanks kwhite for putting this all together.
donna

sewnsewer2 11-24-2010 09:30 AM

Oh dojo the temptation is gonna get to you, better hide it. :lol:

laparshall 11-24-2010 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Pure torture!

Barbm 11-24-2010 09:41 AM

you could open it and pretend on the 16th. (evil Barb on my left shoulder speaking here.)

dojo36 11-24-2010 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

if i hid it, i'de forget where i hid it and never see it again, lol. i've done other things that way, put something up and forget where i put it. so i'm gonna leave this out in plain sight, not gonna take a chance, ha ha.

dojo36 11-24-2010 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Barbm
you could open it and pretend on the 16th. (evil Barb on my left shoulder speaking here.)

go away, evil Barb , lol. maybe i could take it to an x-ray machine somewhere - that's not opening it, is it?