Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 12-23-2009 07:02 AM

wvdek....that sounds just cold to me. Hope you are able to get out safely soon! Stay warm!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 12-23-2009 07:17 AM

Global warming???? You just reminded me once again why we moved south. Hope y'all are OK and everyone can get to where they want to be for the holidays.

crkathleen 12-23-2009 03:45 PM

Well, I'm from the south (Alabama) and today I was struck in the face by the biggest snowflake!, multiply times! You would think that it was nice but i wasn't! It was full of ice. haha Send me back home!!!
Signed,
currently suffering in Illinois!

redquilter 12-23-2009 04:07 PM

I have the sweetest, most generous Angel of all. Today I received a second gift - an adorable little pie cookbook - which was timely because I'm still agonizing about what to make for dessert on Christmas and found a delicious sounding recipe for a Cranberry Pie. Since cranberries are healthy it's a pie that is good for you, right????? Also received a beautiful necklace enhancer made of fused glass. (my digital hasn't worked in ages and I either have to get it fixed of get a new one - or I would send pictures) Thank you so very much, Angel of mine.

sewjoyce 12-23-2009 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by redquilter
I have the sweetest, most generous Angel of all. Today I received a second gift - an adorable little pie cookbook - which was timely because I'm still agonizing about what to make for dessert on Christmas and found a delicious sounding recipe for a Cranberry Pie. Since cranberries are healthy it's a pie that is good for you, right????? Also received a beautiful necklace enhancer made of fused glass. (my digital hasn't worked in ages and I either have to get it fixed of get a new one - or I would send pictures) Thank you so very much, Angel of mine.

Your gifts sound really nice. But what the heck is a "necklace enhancer"?????

redquilter 12-23-2009 06:06 PM

It's a charm that you put onto a chain. In this case it's a rectangle with lovely hot pink and black quilt pattern.

Janstar 12-23-2009 06:30 PM

Lovely gifts! Pink is my favorite color!

sewjoyce 12-23-2009 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by redquilter
It's a charm that you put onto a chain. In this case it's a rectangle with lovely hot pink and black quilt pattern.

Sounds really neat!! :D

trupeach 12-23-2009 06:45 PM

I got another presssies from my Angel, but I have to admit I am not sure what is used for. They are round the top has openings, unsure if they are potholders or a hot mat. Please QA could you have someone other then yourself PM me as to what they are. Or PM esqmommy and she can tell me. Esq will keep your secret all too well from me so don't worry she will not tell me your identy. OHHHHHHHHHH or tell Kwhite. What ever they are the fabric is the cutest Christmas fabric ever. Thank you SQA

{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}}

Darlene loves Chocolates 12-24-2009 01:46 AM

STAY WARM AND I HOPE YOU AVE A GENERATOR....
and I hope you willl NOT need a generator.

MERRY XMAS!

Originally Posted by wvdek
Postman has not been able to deliver mail for four days due to 24 plus inches of snow! Most mailboxes are covered and he cannot get to them because of the snowplows piling up on road edge.

Will go to PO tom. and mail my Angelees gift and see if anything is there for me. :?