Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

chewboo 01-31-2010 08:45 AM

my angel is pretty special also

barbsbus 01-31-2010 09:02 AM

My angel is the bestest. HI, who ever you are.

kwhite 01-31-2010 09:03 AM

I have sent an e-mail to all. Here is the jist of the message..

If you have not done so please send at least a card to your Angel this week. If I get to the middle of February and I have Angles that have not received anything I will need to start to remove people from the list so everyone is getting treated. Thank you.

Chrickett 01-31-2010 01:10 PM

Redquilter, what a wonderful selection of material, you have a great angel :lol: Now, what are you going to make with it.
I see you have a heart yoyo, thoes are fun to make and are so cute. Have a good day.

Chrickett 01-31-2010 01:12 PM

That was very nicely put,K white

redquilter 01-31-2010 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
Redquilter, what a wonderful selection of material, you have a great angel :lol: Now, what are you going to make with it.
I see you have a heart yoyo, thoes are fun to make and are so cute. Have a good day.

Not sure what I'm going to make. I've been collecting batiks for quite a while and I think I probably should get busy and MAKE something. Problem is, each time I decide on a pattern, I change my mind! Yes, isn't that heart yo-yo maker cute? I've never seen one before. That will be a fun way to pass some time.

montanaquilter 01-31-2010 05:08 PM

i got a yoyo heart at christmas, haven't used it yet but i am going to make my daughter flannel pj's and use leftover material to make heart yoyo's for the tshirt, so they match! it was an idea from someone else here on the board, it was so cute!!

karielt 01-31-2010 05:37 PM

Camara Battery out so no picture but my wonderful Ethel sent me a valentine block and a cute poem. She is going to sending me a quilt block every month:). Im going to have a great memory quilt to make when the year is over. To remind me someone is thinking of me. I'm not alone and someone cares. Your the best my Ethel Angel. Truely an Angel.

redquilter 01-31-2010 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
i got a yoyo heart at christmas, haven't used it yet but i am going to make my daughter flannel pj's and use leftover material to make heart yoyo's for the tshirt, so they match! it was an idea from someone else here on the board, it was so cute!!

Now that's a clever idea!

redquilter 01-31-2010 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Camara Battery out so no picture but my wonderful Ethel sent me a valentine block and a cute poem. She is going to sending me a quilt block every month:). Im going to have a great memory quilt to make when the year is over. To remind me someone is thinking of me. I'm not alone and someone cares. Your the best my Ethel Angel. Truely an Angel.

Wish I had thought of that. What a great idea - what a special quilt that will be. Nice going Angel Ethel!