Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Sewing/craft room organized..for today! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/sewing-craft-room-organized-today-t42101.html)

MamaBear61 04-08-2010 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by mommaB
HOLY SMOKES :!: :!: You can come organize my mess anytime :lol: :lol:

And when get done at mommaB's you can come to my place next :lol:

Jingle 04-08-2010 08:38 AM

It looks like a great space, and I love organinized, you did a great job.

kasmitty1 04-08-2010 08:48 AM

Now that's inspirational!

sew_lulu 04-08-2010 08:58 AM

Very nice... will you come and help me with mine?

Mousie 04-08-2010 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by sunflower126

Originally Posted by Pam
Oh, I could hardly wait to mess it up with a new project!

I am going to today. Need to make a new valance for the window and then I need to get started on the 3 swaps I signed up for. Except for the table runner I have no idea what I am doing for the Red/White/Blue or the Snowmen swaps. It will probably take me all day just to decide on a block for those. I am awful at making those decisions.

reading your stuff, you so make me laugh. We have a LOT in common.
I am sure I would be a scrapbooker too, was a little bit in the past, but I have no room left for any more stuff.
You, my dear, have just enough stuff and have it beautifully organized. I am more compulsive and have more stuff, hence less time and always changing everything and taking forever to make decisions on colors, patterns, etc. etc. etc.
(have to compulsively have 3 etc.s :thumbup: )

DeniseB 04-08-2010 10:16 AM

Very nice. Now, when will you be coming to SW Ohio to help me with my room? You are an inspiration. I really have to get moving on my room. By the way what are the deminsions of your room? It looks huge. Great job you should be proud.

sewsue 04-08-2010 10:34 AM

Wow you sure have a neat room, could you please come and organize mine soon????? sigh

Bailey's mom 04-08-2010 10:44 AM

Can I be your next project to organize?

Melinda in Tulsa 04-08-2010 10:49 AM

Wow, what a nice sewing room.

sunflower126 04-08-2010 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by sunflower126

Originally Posted by Pam
Oh, I could hardly wait to mess it up with a new project!

I am going to today. Need to make a new valance for the window and then I need to get started on the 3 swaps I signed up for. Except for the table runner I have no idea what I am doing for the Red/White/Blue or the Snowmen swaps. It will probably take me all day just to decide on a block for those. I am awful at making those decisions.

reading your stuff, you so make me laugh. We have a LOT in common.
I am sure I would be a scrapbooker too, was a little bit in the past, but I have no room left for any more stuff.
You, my dear, have just enough stuff and have it beautifully organized. I am more compulsive and have more stuff, hence less time and always changing everything and taking forever to make decisions on colors, patterns, etc. etc. etc.
(have to compulsively have 3 etc.s :thumbup: )

If you would have seen what the realtors made me put in storage when we put our house up for sale or the MANY bags of fabrics I gave away before and after moving you would not say I have just enough stuff. I try to stay out of stores because I can't pass up fabric that I just can't possibly do without. I'm now trying to learn to live on a fixed income with no nice paychecks to blow on fabric and scrapbook stuff. I keep saying I need to find another job-but who has the time. LOL