Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   So Much Inspiration (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/so-much-inspiration-t303467.html)

LindaMRB 03-09-2019 06:33 AM

I look almost every day and am always amazed at what other people are doing...I get upset when I go to the site and there is nothing NEW to look at.
I like your design and think the name is perfect!

sash 03-09-2019 08:34 AM

Me too LindaMRB, this is one of the first things I do in the morning after making a cup of coffee, I then come and sit at my computer looking at pictures of quilts and hoping to see lots and lots. I don't always comment on every one, but there's not much I don't like, especially if it has batiks in them.

sue.ross.8782 03-09-2019 12:47 PM

Are you ready to start cutting and stitching? I look forward to seeing this in fabric.:o

Jingle 03-09-2019 02:39 PM

Beautiful and this pattern would make a beautiful quilt.

BSKTLOFR-QUILTER 03-09-2019 04:26 PM

Very interesting design. You could look at that forever and not get bored. Would like to try one sometime. Post a pic when you get it done.

copycat 03-10-2019 02:33 AM

I like your grey fabric idea and this quilt pattern. Thanks for showing us your drawing. I will look forward to seeing your quilt. Back and Forth is a good name. I also like Columns of Color. ;)

ube quilting 03-10-2019 02:54 AM

A really pretty design. The grey background will add a modern touch, a great way to showcase some beautiful batiks. Look up stacked coins as a pattern, I think it is a very similar style. I also think it would be a great stained glass piece.

peace

Battle Axe 03-10-2019 03:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm glad to learn that I am not the only one "addicted" to this site for social interaction. Good thing there is no two way camera on my end as I am still in jammies, fuzzy slippers, eating my scrambled eggs.

Here is some eye candy and a question: I want to put borders on this to make it a queen. What do you like? It needs 21 inches on each side and 19 inches on the top and bottom. The center is 50 x 66. I don't have quite 4 yards of the brown with gold leaf that is pinned to the side. The 18 blocks are called Capitol T. I just took little parts of patterns from other things. But I love the on point with sashing and cornerstones. This sashing should have been narrower.[ATTACH=CONFIG]610007[/ATTACH]Ii am planning on a 1 1/2 inch cut of black with gold around the whole thing, then a white 5 inch border, then another strip of black and then 14 inch wide of the brown gold leaf. Also how do I get the pictures to post not so big?

Marcia

sprice 03-10-2019 05:36 AM

Back and Forth is so simple but very appealing. Bet several folks will give this one a try. I'll have to put in on the back burner for now since I have several tops in progress. I, too, check in first thing in the morning. Thanks to all of you for inspiration.

luvstoquilt 03-10-2019 07:45 AM

Lovely quilt