Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Squishy From Marcia My Fabric Angel (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/squishy-marcia-my-fabric-angel-t21996.html)

quilter1962 06-28-2009 03:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Take a look at what my friend Marcia has bought for our First Grandson Harry who's due in October. Some beautiful flannel fabrics for me to make a quilt with.
Then to get my taste buds reeling she also popped in some catalogues & magazines - I was awake until 2am reading them :lol:
Bless her she even wrote me little messages on post it's throughout them also - she's one in a million :wink:
Isn't she just another one of those famous "Fabric Angels" - "Marcia" your a Sweetheart. :wink:

Tisha

quilter1962 06-28-2009 03:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More pics

These magazines & catalogues kept me awake until 2am I couldn't put them down LOL.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38791[/ATTACH]

Eddie 06-28-2009 03:31 PM

Beautiful fabrics! Looking forward to seeing what you make out of them, I'm sure it'll be great.

SulaBug 06-28-2009 03:31 PM

My Goodness, you are truly lucky to have
such a wonderful Fabric Angel!! :D I
really like everything that she sent to you.
Enjoy creating the baby quilt.
Sulabug,
:D :D :D

sewjoyce 06-28-2009 03:32 PM

Wow -- the fabrics are gorgeous!

quilter1962 06-28-2009 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Eddie
Beautiful fabrics! Looking forward to seeing what you make out of them, I'm sure it'll be great.

Aren't they just Eddie, I don't have a clue what I am going to make yet - good job I have until October :wink:

Tisha

Marcia 06-28-2009 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well---the rest of the story is----this is just a little something for the sweet friend of mine who sent these dresses and leggings for my granddaughters---don't they look cute in them?

Who's the real sweetheart???

Madison, Sofie, Katie and Emily
Hey-you try to get these four to sit still and look at the camera for a pic!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38795[/ATTACH]

quilter1962 06-28-2009 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
My Goodness, you are truly lucky to have
such a wonderful Fabric Angel!! :D I
really like everything that she sent to you.
Enjoy creating the baby quilt.
Sulabug,
:D :D :D

Thank you Cheryl,I know aren't the fabrics so scrummy - lucky just doesn't describe Marcia's generosity. :D

Tisha

quilter1962 06-28-2009 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Wow -- the fabrics are gorgeous!

Thank you Joyce - they are so soft & cuddly almost good enough to eat - listen to me I do have it bad LOL.

Tisha

quilter1962 06-28-2009 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Well---the rest of the story is----this is just a little something for the sweet friend of mine who sent these dresses and leggings for my granddaughters---don't they look cute in them?

Ah Marcia ty - sweet me LOL.

I'm just pleased they fit the girls & you are more than welcome. :wink:
They look perfect to me. :P

Tisha