Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Stash Doll #2 Swap PICTURES OF YOUR DOLLS!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/stash-doll-2-swap-pictures-your-dolls-t9041.html)

barbsbus 07-25-2008 12:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sewing angel, Pam made a number of these for committee members who helped with the 2008 Quilt show in Tucson, AZ. She is a real bonus.
Look at her thimbles for her feet. :lol: Cute idea. She even has a halo

Sewing angel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14010[/ATTACH]

Wings and halo. How cute!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14011[/ATTACH]

QuiltinLee 07-25-2008 03:09 PM

You ladies did a lovely job. Take a bow.

tlrnhi 07-25-2008 03:36 PM

Those are so cute!
I can't wait until you do it again, so I can join in!

signitwright 07-25-2008 06:58 PM

Glad you like them Barb. I had fun making them. Lacy, (my Papillon, 11 yrs. old), strarted screaming in pain about 3 wks. ago . We raced to the doggie hosp., where they took x-rays. Nothing definitive showed in the x-rays.She would cry out if she moved her head to the left or extened her left front leg. She is still on 3 meds. , but seems only a little better. No more screaming though. (Thank God) We have an appt. with a doggie neurologist next Wed. She may have a pinched nerve, as she will still not put weight on her leg when standing or sitting. Thanks for asking Barb. Sorry the answer was so long. Pam W.

Knot Sew 07-26-2008 06:11 AM

I'm so glad your dog is out of pain and hopethe progress continues, I had noticed you hadn't posted in a bit, glad things are improving. It's heart wrenching when our pets suffer..saying a pet prayer

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-26-2008 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
My mailbox had the most wonderful surprise for me today. It was a sturdy little box and inside were two darling dolls, some really cute material and nice note. It was from signitwrght (Pam) I hope your dog is OK now. I know how hard it is when on of the pets gets sick or injured.
Thank you so much signitwright. The dolls are so cute and smell good too.

OMGosh! Those are SO darn cute! I love them! Well worth the wait, huh?!
Pam, sorry your doggie is sick. Glad he/she is doing better.

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-26-2008 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
Sewing angel, Pam made a number of these for committee members who helped with the 2008 Quilt show in Tucson, AZ. She is a real bonus.
Look at her thimbles for her feet. :lol: Cute idea. She even has a halo

I love that! Adorable!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-26-2008 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by signitwright
Glad you like them Barb. I had fun making them. Lacy, (my Papillon, 11 yrs. old), strarted screaming in pain about 3 wks. ago . We raced to the doggie hosp., where they took x-rays. Nothing definitive showed in the x-rays.She would cry out if she moved her head to the left or extened her left front leg. She is still on 3 meds. , but seems only a little better. No more screaming though. (Thank God) We have an appt. with a doggie neurologist next Wed. She may have a pinched nerve, as she will still not put weight on her leg when standing or sitting. Thanks for asking Barb. Sorry the answer was so long. Pam W.

Pam, I'm glad Lacy is doing some better. Poor baby. Keep us updated. Best wishes!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-26-2008 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Those are so cute!
I can't wait until you do it again, so I can join in!

Great! Would love to have you join. I don't know if we're doing a back-to-school or Fall or what next???

Knot Sew 07-26-2008 11:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My Fourth of July doll arrived today. Her name is miss America or Sparkle for short..... isn't she sweet. I love her short curly hair.....I also received a doll from the quilt fiesta. It is just like barbs and a card a very nice patriotic fabric panel...i couldn't get a picture of Fiesta doll but here is Miss America.......I love it Pam... my other is identical to Barbs and she will stand in my sewing room

she has a magic wand and a flag
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11168[/ATTACH]