Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Stash!!! YIPPEE!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/stash-yippee-t11090.html)

mamatobugboo 09-10-2008 12:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was like a kid in the candy store in the clearance section of the LQS today!!! I went specifically for the Quilt Sampler (she was sold out) and ended up these 1/2 yd cuts and NO MAGAZINE!! But, my, it was FUN!!

Moda's Fabrique line - On CLEARANCE!! all but the green plaid, I found that for more color!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18444[/ATTACH]

the '30s fabric on clearance
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18445[/ATTACH]

Knot Sew 09-10-2008 12:52 PM

LQS???????? not clicking :? :? :? :wink:

Jim's Gem 09-10-2008 01:07 PM

Ruth, that's Local Quilt Store. At least I think so!!
Nice catch mama. Love to get things on sale!!!

mamatobugboo 09-10-2008 01:15 PM

Yup, it is Local Quilt Store ( I just figured that out YESTERDAY after seeing it written umpteen times)! Yes, clearance prices are fun :lol:

sewnsewer2 09-10-2008 03:54 PM

Pretty! I was also wondering what LQS was. Thanks for clearing that up.

christianquilter 09-10-2008 05:08 PM

I love your goodies! They are so pretty! Have you given any thought to what you will make with them???? There is so much fabric and so little time!!!

jazzy 09-10-2008 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
I was like a kid in the candy store in the clearance section of the LQS today!!! I went specifically for the Quilt Sampler (she was sold out) and ended up these 1/2 yd cuts and NO MAGAZINE!! But, my, it was FUN!!

How fun have fun with the new fabrics.
Clara

mamatobugboo 09-10-2008 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by christianquilter
I love your goodies! They are so pretty! Have you given any thought to what you will make with them???? There is so much fabric and so little time!!!

:lol: :lol: I don't have a specific project in mind, but I figure that each project HAS to start with fabric, so why not have plenty on hand! One of the customers at the qult store asked what I was going to make and I just shrugged my shoulders and grinned...she looked amazed - she's obviously not a REAL quilter! I feel now that I have begun the 1st step for a future project :lol: :lol:

Marcia 09-10-2008 07:15 PM

Steph-I like your fabrics. I could think of all kinds of things to make with them :)

My answer to "what are you going to do with them?" is usually "no clue, but they will look good in my quilt room!!"

I LOVE Quilt Sampler!!! It is almost as good as being there. I have been trying to find the new fall issue too-no luck yet-I have no LQS so that is not an option for me. In one issue there was a picture of the inside of a shop and I liked a quilt hanging on the wall in the photo. So, I called the shop and they sent me the pattern!!

mamatobugboo 09-10-2008 08:33 PM

Marcia, good for you!!! I have TONS of shops around me and they are completely sold out. I might have to bite the bullet and order it directly from BHG...including shipping (UGH), but what choice do I have??!!