Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Summer Love....by Charisma (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/summer-love-charisma-t138412.html)

alikat110 07-17-2011 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost

Originally Posted by charismah
I also knew I could piece it and quilt it in a night ...so I gathered supplies and started friday.

And on Sunday night she posts it -- all done, including complex quilting and trapunto!

Charismah, Charismah, you're going to make the rest of us look bad by going so fast! Quilting is supposed to take time -- when hubby asks: are you still working on that one? I get to say: yes dear, nothing worthwhile ever goes quickly. (This gets me out of doing something physical outside with him in the heat, like stacking firewood for next winter.)

Love your work, lady!

LOL. TOO FUNNY

It is a beautiful quilt

dunster 07-17-2011 06:12 PM

You took that quilt pattern and made it 10 times better. Beautiful work.

kathdavis 07-17-2011 06:12 PM

Darling, and a beautiful job of quilting.

charismah 07-17-2011 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Quilted Horse
Very Cool. But I vote for the glitter! A little bling could only make it even better!!!

I know right?? But should it be crystals?? Add the "Bling" or fabric glitter? which is more like a subtle..."Here I am"

Jenni M 07-17-2011 06:13 PM

Oh how beautiful Charisma! I'm speachless.....

Lv2sew2011 07-17-2011 06:15 PM

Just lovely, does the words say because 2 people love?

charismah 07-17-2011 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost

Originally Posted by charismah
I also knew I could piece it and quilt it in a night ...so I gathered supplies and started friday.

And on Sunday night she posts it -- all done, including complex quilting and trapunto!

Charismah, Charismah, you're going to make the rest of us look bad by going so fast! Quilting is supposed to take time -- when hubby asks: are you still working on that one? I get to say: yes dear, nothing worthwhile ever goes quickly. (This gets me out of doing something physical outside with him in the heat, like stacking firewood for next winter.)

Love your work, lady!

HEHEHE!,
Well it is not a race! It is just that I have small window of time to get my own things done....so I have been choosing projects I know I can get done quickly...I don't like UFO's...( I have way to many) LOL

charismah 07-17-2011 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Just lovely, does the words say because 2 people love?

Yes...All because 2 people fell in love..the all is outside of the heart because I wanted it to represent the WHOLE heart...
Thanks!

charismah 07-17-2011 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Scraps
Charisma! I would love to see a video of you creating!! One awesome project after another! You share in such a lovely way! Thanks!

Trust me a video would be boring. LOL

Maybe if it was inside of my head..but then I think maybe nobody else would understand it>? Or make sense of it?

Lori S 07-17-2011 06:19 PM

Very nice .. I am impressed that you have time to do anything of your own projects ! Always look forward to your posts.