Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   SWAP PICTURES of May DOTEE DOLLS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/swap-pictures-may-dotee-dolls-t19439.html)

ButtercreamCakeArtist 04-27-2009 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
Meet Ruby, beautifully made by Yomousey. She came with all kinds of fun goodies. And the best part, she matches my sewing machine! Thanks again Yomousey. I love her!

There is another cute! She does match your machine. Isn't it funny (or ironic) how we get these dolls that match our lives?! Great job on Ruby!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 04-27-2009 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
They are just plain fun. Here is the one that arrived at my house today. Her tail is a scissor fob and a pincusion. I LOVE HER. She is from Lindar. Thank you Thank you.

I really like this one, too! They are all so great! Great work, Linda!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 04-27-2009 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Yomousey
I got my doll from Darlene today. She came with lovely fabric and a really cute card.

I Love the crocheted flower, I crochet but I have such a hard time with flowers for some reason. Great work! Thanks!

Great! If she doesn't have a name, I would name this one Tabitha. She reminds me of my friend Tabitha with her purple and black(Trademark colors), and I think Tabitha has a shirt or sweater with these stripes. Anyway, back to the subject...great doll!

tlrnhi 04-27-2009 06:17 PM

WOW! They are all cute!!

Yomousey 04-27-2009 06:40 PM

awww, thanks for the compliments ladies. I'm glad you liked my dolls, I am having a great time making them. I'm now making an Angel Dotee for a swap on swap-bott. See what you've done, you've created a monster, LOL!

PamH 04-28-2009 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Yomousey
awww, thanks for the compliments ladies. I'm glad you liked my dolls, I am having a great time making them. I'm now making an Angel Dotee for a swap on swap-bott. See what you've done, you've created a monster, LOL!

Yes you are addicted and I'm in the same swap with her!!!!

LindaR 04-28-2009 04:49 AM

glad you like her kwhite...she was fun. The dolls are all so cute. Where is everyone hanging theirs...I think I will hang mine from the ceiling in my sewing room so I can see them all the time.

kwhite 04-28-2009 05:21 AM

Yes Linda she is wonderful. I like the idea of hanging them from the ceiling. Once I have a ceiling I willdo the same. Thanks again. I hope the girls I sent to love them as much.

Ninnie 04-28-2009 05:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
love all the dolls.

Here is what I got today.She is so cute, haven't named her yet, She is blue, which is my favorite color and she has a fob for a tail that I definately need on my small scissors, always loosing them. Also look at my beautiful heart, may find a place on Christmas tree this year!

Thank you Linda, I love her and my card, it is so cute!

Ninnie

Quilt4u 04-28-2009 05:57 AM

They are all so cute.