Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Team - "Veronica's Victory" Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/team-%22veronicas-victory%22-quilt-t159455.html)

azam 10-10-2011 01:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's the quilt that I made to raise money for our local Multiple Sclerosis Walk which will be held on October 22, 2011.

My brother died from complications of this dreadful disease a few years ago. He lived with it for over 40 years.

My neice was diagnosed with M.S. approximately 7 years ago. Her illness seems to be escalating more rapidly than my brother's (her uncle) did. She's in her late 20's and she seems to have more bad days than good.

We're praying for a cure soon!

These photos were taken before it was quilted, that's why you can see the light coming through on this photo.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269174[/ATTACH]

KyKat 10-10-2011 01:24 PM

Dreadful disease.

Beautiful quilt. Hope you raise bunches of money.

Originally Posted by azam

Us too.

feline fanatic 10-10-2011 01:24 PM

Beautiful quilt! I hope it helps to raise loads of money for this very worthy cause. MS is a dreadful disease.

mom2suki 10-10-2011 01:27 PM

Absolutely beautiful...love the color scheme. My cousin, now 52, was diagnosed over 10 years ago and is doing well. I pray that a cure will be found soon for so many wonderful people who are trying to survive with this terrible disease.

karenpatrick 10-10-2011 01:31 PM

Here's the quilt that I made to raise money for our local Multiple Sclerosis Walk which will be held on October 22, 2011.

My brother died from complications of this dreadful disease a few years ago. He lived with it for over 40 years.

My neice was diagnosed with M.S. approximately 7 years ago. Her illness seems to be escalating more rapidly than my brother's (her uncle) did. She's in her late 20's and she seems to have more bad days than good.

My son has MS as well. Terrible disease. We are praying for a cure as well as praying for him to be healed. Beautiful quilt. What's the pattern or is "Veronica's Victory" the pattern?

Jim's Gem 10-10-2011 01:37 PM

Very pretty!

Patched 10-10-2011 01:44 PM

Very pretty.

sandilee 10-10-2011 02:07 PM

Lovely and the colors are gorgeous! Good Luck!

QuiltnLady1 10-10-2011 02:23 PM

Beautiful quilt. Hope you earn buckets of $$ for a really bad disease. Prayers that they find a cure soon.

azam 10-10-2011 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick

My son has MS as well. Terrible disease. We are praying for a cure as well as praying for him to be healed. Beautiful quilt. What's the pattern or is "Veronica's Victory" the pattern?

Praying for healing for all who have this disease. It's so debilitating.
I actually purchased the kit, it's called "Ribbon Weave" by Stephanie Sheridan. I added the two outer borders otherwise it would have finished 50" square which just isn't large enough.