Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   TEEHEEE How cool is this?!?!?! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/teeheee-how-cool-t6949.html)

jbsstrawberry 05-08-2008 11:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sassy sondray sent me a surprise!! It came in today's mail...and of course I had to play with it and sort it before I took pics!! Sassy!!! I just LOVE it!!! JB asked right off the bat, "What ya gonna make me with that?" Of course he was talking about the wolf panels!! Thanks soooo much!!! Bunches of Fatty hugs for you!!!

Sassy and proud of it!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9097[/ATTACH]

The tote!! Ain't it too cute!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9132[/ATTACH]

jbsstrawberry 05-08-2008 11:06 AM

3 Attachment(s)
and what was inside the tote.... teeeheee so much fun!!

2 x 2 squares sooo many ideas running through my head
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9209[/ATTACH]

beautiful fall print and some lovely sea shells (fall print is destined to be pillows by the way)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9244[/ATTACH]

Charm squares
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9249[/ATTACH]

jbsstrawberry 05-08-2008 11:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)
and more....

really fun brights I see being used in some short sets for the girls!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9250[/ATTACH]

Beautiful floral!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9251[/ATTACH]

Hearts and antique cars "road trip"!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9252[/ATTACH]

jbsstrawberry 05-08-2008 11:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
and the finale!!! my favorite!! A double panel to boot!! (yeah like JB is gettin this beauty!! NOT LMBO)

2 Wolf panels...just awesome sondray!! Thanks soooo much I'm tickled Sassy!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9270[/ATTACH]

adyldrop 05-08-2008 11:10 AM

Nice!!!! I was wondering where the wolves were! I got a post in before you were finished uploading it!

jbsstrawberry 05-08-2008 11:14 AM

Ohhh yeah...see the wonderful fringe trim on the wolf panels?? sondray sent that too!! All the fixins for some sweet fall pillows I'm tellin ya!!!

tlrnhi 05-08-2008 12:36 PM

Cool! That's going to keep you busy!
The tote is really nice!

jbsstrawberry 05-08-2008 01:56 PM

Terri, the story on Sassy, one night in chat sondray asked me how I was doing, I said fat and sassy as usual. Soooo, she became Sassy and I became Fatty. I've been trying to trip her up into telling me what my surprise was for weeks but girlfriend is just too sharp for that! LOL I about rolled out of my chair laughing when I opened it and saw the Sassy tote!! JB thought I had lost my ever lovin mind!!

tlrnhi 05-08-2008 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
Terri, the story on Sassy, one night in chat sondray asked me how I was doing, I said fat and sassy as usual. Soooo, she became Sassy and I became Fatty. I've been trying to trip her up into telling me what my surprise was for weeks but girlfriend is just too sharp for that! LOL I about rolled out of my chair laughing when I opened it and saw the Sassy tote!! JB thought I had lost my ever lovin mind!!

LOL
Isn't it great to get surprises like that?
I would have loved to have seen Barbs face when she got the package I sent. I wanted to much to ask her if she had gotten a package, but that would have blown the surprise.

You just have to admit....there are some great people on this board!

jbsstrawberry 05-08-2008 02:09 PM

You're right on that Terri!!! Some of the greatest I've ever met!!