Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Thank you DayLily4u***-Beautfiul Dolls, their quilts & Angel blocks (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/thank-you-daylily4u%2A%2A%2A-beautfiul-dolls-their-quilts-angel-blocks-t98299.html)

LovingIzabella 02-09-2011 03:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Izabella was sent a beautiful box as a gift from a board member-Daylily4U. In this box was an absolutely adorable hand made set of twin dolls with doll quilts and beautiful hand appliqued angel quilt blocks for a quilt for Izzy. The beauty of this gift has touched us both and there are not enough words to say our thanks!
Barb you have touched our hearts and our lives and for that we are eternally grateful and we thank you!! Your work is phenomenal and these are gifts that will become heirlooms.
Much Love & hugs
April & Izabella

S D G 02-09-2011 04:06 PM

So thoughtful, and cute too. Your daughter is adorable. She looks pleased.

sewwhat85 02-09-2011 04:08 PM

how cute

Loes48 02-09-2011 04:17 PM

So Cute!!! Lovely pictures!!

Murphy 02-09-2011 04:19 PM

The dolls are gorgeous.

NancyG 02-09-2011 04:33 PM

What a sweet thing to do!

sueisallaboutquilts 02-09-2011 04:58 PM

These board members are so generous!!
Izabella is getting big!!!!!!!!! :D

alaskasunshine 02-09-2011 05:38 PM

April you have no idea how difficult it was to keep quiet on this one :D I got to see the gifts via Skype and I was so moved at her heart towards you and your little Izzy. How wonderful to have hearts intertwined through quilting and the web. God is so wonderful. As you continue to go through difficulties please know you are loved and prayed for by many on this board. From Alaska to Maine you just have no idea how your struggles have touched us. We are here for you as always, hugs and God bless you all,
alaskasunshine :thumbup:

daylily4u 02-09-2011 06:40 PM

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the lovely compliment and such a beautiful picture! Izzy you look so adorable and I am so glad that the twin doll are going to have lots of hugs and love from a sweet little girl. I'm happy to hear that you are going to have a hug quilt also. I want you to know that angels are watching over you always. All year long. You have really touched my heart deeply. I just love the pictures, what a cute smile. Sending my Love, hugs and prayers. Blessings from Barb

daylily4u 02-09-2011 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
April you have no idea how difficult it was to keep quiet on this one :D I got to see the gifts via Skype and I was so moved at her heart towards you and your little Izzy. How wonderful to have hearts intertwined through quilting and the web. God is so wonderful. As you continue to go through difficulties please know you are loved and prayed for by many on this board. From Alaska to Maine you just have no idea how your struggles have touched us. We are here for you as always, hugs and God bless you all,
alaskasunshine :thumbup:

Thank you alaskasunshine for keeping the secret :)