Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Thank you so much (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/thank-you-so-much-t80086.html)

kwhite 12-03-2010 07:39 AM

i was happy to be able to give a bit of comfort in your time of need. Mousie Awsome job!!!!

GrannyW5 12-03-2010 10:19 AM

I am so proud to have a square in this quilt. Mousie, thank you for everything you did and put into this for Gwyn. You are an angel.
Gwyn, your way of expressing yourself is awesome. I love each syllable in your post. My heart broke another small piece each day as your life progressed to widowhood. I wanted so much to be there for you, clean your house,do your laundry, cook a meal, run an errand. I couldn't but Mousie and Charlee gave me a way to offer you a hug. I so much value what that quilt means and how the quilt came to be.
When it is cold or lonely, wrap yourself up in that quilt and feel all our hugs.

Dorothy, you have put it so nicely. Gwyn, you are a special person and we are all so happy to be part of you life. Enjoy our "hugs".

Tweety2911 12-03-2010 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by denilynne
So sorry for your loss, and what a great love package you received, i have read so many times on here of love and heartfelt wishes for people, this is such a generous and loving group of people, they really do help us get through our troubled times. Bless you and have a wonderful quilting day. Denise

Ditto. Coulnd't have said it better.

Nanjun 12-03-2010 10:36 AM

Some people can be so kind and loving. It takes only a small token to make a world of difference. The quilt is pecious and your secret Santa is too.

fktsewing 12-03-2010 10:40 AM

The people on this board never cease to amaze me with their kindness---so very sorry for your loss, take it one day at a time and try to do something each day just for you. You are not alone and we are always here to listen and hopefully brighten your day. Great job to the person who made the quilt and sent the box.

Quilter2B 12-03-2010 10:56 AM

Gwen, I am so humbled to have been able to be a block in your quilt of love. As everyone has so eloquently said here, we share in your grief and hope our hugs will bring you comfort as you heal. Mousie, you are so awesome to be the vessel for such an outpouring of love and care. You truly were an instrument of God and performed without hesitation. Blessing to each and every one of the board members; may we all be so blessed to have friends in our daily walk such that we find here.

amorerm 12-03-2010 11:31 AM

:D :D Your comment is the reason I've been finishing up quilts for the local church to be given as sympathy quilt. I know they will be loved, charished and there is the "warm and fuzzy". I'm soooo pleased for you and the sender.

ann clare 12-03-2010 11:59 AM

I am in tears reading this post. Gwen, your beautiful quilt is full of love. Mousie and friends you did a wonderful job.

Cyn 12-03-2010 12:02 PM

Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful time with your goodies!

Surfergirl 12-03-2010 01:31 PM

Gwen, I am so sorry for your loss. I was so touched reading your post and all the replies. What a wonderful group of people and, as a fairly new member, I'm proud to be part of it.