Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Took a break from quilting to make these (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/took-break-quilting-make-these-t129078.html)

huntannette 06-08-2011 05:19 PM

love your apron....where can i find that pattern?

Originally Posted by DeeBooper
The bag is for my DIL..she graduated from college... that pattern is the weekender tote by Penny Sturges. The first apron (blue/purple) is hers also and the second apron is for my sister..she is recovering from surgery and is doing very well. That pattern is The chatterbox apron.

DeeBooper 06-08-2011 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by everbtrue
They are lovely! Where did you get the fabrics for the bag?

they were in my stash but I know I got them at my local wal-mart.

huntannette 06-08-2011 05:23 PM

found it...wow.....5.99 for the pattern and 13.99 for shipping....dang , might as well just buy an apron...lol

Originally Posted by huntannette

The bag is for my DIL..she graduated from college... that pattern is the weekender tote by Penny Sturges. The first apron (blue/purple) is hers also and the second apron is for my sister..she is recovering from surgery and is doing very well. That pattern is The chatterbox apron.

Robin57 06-08-2011 05:24 PM

You have been busy! Love them all!

Zappycat 06-08-2011 05:24 PM

Wow! You've been busy! What nice gifts!

GreatStarter 06-08-2011 05:25 PM

Very pretty! Great job.

Kat

DeeBooper 06-08-2011 05:25 PM

I bought the pattern at my local quilt shop...maybe you can get it online if you can't find it...it is Chatterbox Apron Pattern by Mary Mulari

blueangel 06-08-2011 05:25 PM

Verry pretty

debcavan 06-08-2011 05:32 PM

How fun. Beautiful fabric combinations

huntannette 06-08-2011 05:33 PM

yes i found it online....would cost me 20.00$ YIKES!!! lol You did a great job on yours!!!

I bought the pattern at my local quilt shop...maybe you can get it online if you can't find it...it is Chatterbox Apron Pattern by Mary Mulari