Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Two years in the making.....tah dah its finally finished!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/two-years-making-tah-dah-its-finally-finished-t11817.html)

Izy 10-06-2008 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by conblond2005
Oh Izy that is so beautiful. You must be very good at quilting and have been doing it a very long time to have it come out so nice. I just love it all.

Connie, you mustn't have looked so close....this is my first quilt, I hadn't done any quilting before starting this one :D

BUT during the process I have moved on and done two smaller quilts and a couple of wall hangings, I am totally addicted now...lol!! :D

lgeorge 10-06-2008 03:58 AM

You should be very proud of this. It is beautiiful! I love the colors and all of the designs that you put on it. I love bunnies on quilts so unique. Good Job!

GailG 10-06-2008 04:52 AM

Izy, your colors are spectacular !! Awesome. And so well quilted. :mrgreen: Wish you were closeby. lol

all4quilt 10-06-2008 04:56 AM

You should be SO proud of this quilt!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Susan

quiltmaker101 10-06-2008 05:14 AM

What an accomplishment! You should enter it in some quilt contests! It's a blue ribbon winner in my book!

Cathy_B-Quiltin 10-06-2008 05:31 AM

WOW! Beautiful! Wonderful work!

quilt addict 10-06-2008 05:34 AM

Izy,

That is a wonderful quilt. I love the color and the design. I love the borders you designed, very creative and works well. It is well worth the wait and it is wonderful you learned so many techniques.

You will sleep well I'm sure.

Lisa

Ellis' Granny B 10-06-2008 05:57 AM

You have really outdone yourself on this magnificent work of art. It has truly inspired me to forge ahead.

Ellis' Granny B

sewin'sam 10-06-2008 05:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I can see why it took 2 years! You can really be proud of it! Happy quilting! :P Was going to send you a picture of my sampler quilt ( a bit smaller than yours) but it's on the other computer! Didn't even realize that I clicked on this one. It was one of the first ragg quilts that I made for my granddaughter.

Izy 10-06-2008 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by sewin'sam
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I can see why it took 2 years! You can really be proud of it! Happy quilting! :P Was going to send you a picture of my sampler quilt ( a bit smaller than yours) but it's on the other computer! Didn't even realize that I clicked on this one. It was one of the first ragg quilts that I made for my granddaughter.

Oh thank you everyone for all your enthusiasm, you really have boosted my confidence no end...you really are a great bunch of people, bless you all :D

I hope you do post pictures of your sampler quilt, I would love to see it - I am hoping soon to do a raggy quilt, I think they are soooo snuggly :D
But for now I need to get cracking on the crumb quilt I have 3/4's made for my son and his girlfriend for xmas :D