Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   URR Started (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/urr-started-t10116.html)

butterflywing 08-18-2008 04:56 AM

shadowdancer
you seem very knowledgable so maybe you can help. how do i ask a question ? i know how to post a reply, introduce myself and edit. but how do i throw out a brand new topic for general answers? in the lewletters that i get i see a list of current questions, but where do they come from? and how do i get my question out there for discussion? and how do i send a private mesage when my questions are so long? thanks for your help.

Shadow Dancer 08-18-2008 07:20 AM

butterfly, go to whichever category your question falls under and click "New Topic" then post your question. If you want to send a PM, click on the person's name and it will take you to their profile, then click on "Send PM" Or if you know the person's name, click on "Private Messages" and then click "New Topic" and put their name in, the subject and your message, click "Submit" :)

Elizabeth A. 08-18-2008 09:19 AM

Great job Shadow Dancer, I really like that code block, did you just print it on fabric, or did you use a special trick for it?

butterflywing 08-18-2008 02:03 PM

YAY!!!!

Shadowdancer-----You did it!

thanks

nellie 08-22-2008 11:15 PM

i think there all pertty ,it looks like fall is coming my best season, beauitful shadow

butterflywing 08-23-2008 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
butterfly, go to whichever category your question falls under and click "New Topic" then post your question. If you want to send a PM, click on the person's name and it will take you to their profile, then click on "Send PM" Or if you know the person's name, click on "Private Messages" and then click "New Topic" and put their name in, the subject and your message, click "Submit" :)

i know i did it one time, but that was then. this is now. can you please tell me where the categories are. i'm such a dope.

mgshaw 08-23-2008 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by butterflywing

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer

i know i did it one time, but that was then. this is now. can you please tell me where the categories are. i'm such a dope.

At the top of the page click on "Back to home page" and it will take you to all the categories.

karate lady 06-04-2010 04:51 PM

was at a quilt show today and there was a quilt titled underground railroad, but I was so overwhelmed by so many fantastic quilts I cannot remember exactly what it looked like smile..................just the title stuck. Had never heard it before, but then I am a quilt newbie...,

mamaw 06-04-2010 05:01 PM

Your blocks are looking good and I like the fabrics you chose to do it in.

betlinsmom 06-05-2010 05:20 PM

Fabulous work!!! Where did you say you got the pattern and are there stories with it? I, too, read everything I can find about the URR.