Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/wanna-see-what-fabric-angel-sent-me-t20340.html)

Celeste 05-20-2009 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, ladies...do you REALLY think that they are going to keep everything they make? Why do you think I'm going to go out and visit? I send them the fabric, they make beautiful things, I stuff beautiful things into my suitcase and come back home! LOL

:lol: 8)

littlehud 05-20-2009 08:30 PM

Beautiful fabrics. I want to touch them too. Lucky you.

tlrnhi 05-20-2009 10:12 PM

Psst ladies.......most of those Asian prints came from Walmart!! lol

ME? Have ulterior motives? Not me! lol

Izy 05-20-2009 10:58 PM

Terri, Are you aware of the restriction on luggage going OUT of Spain??

Only one small hand luggage size holdall :shock:

Although there is NO problem arriving with several 'Humungas' (Thats really big with expanding sides!! ) coming into Spain from USA ..............

(STUFFED to the gills with fabric of course...) :wink: :lol: :D :lol: :D

Butterflyspain 05-20-2009 11:07 PM

Izy, I am so glad you mentioned that and they are very strict going out of Malaga airport, but then again she might fly into Madrid Airport who are even worse I hear.

That was a beautiful box of fabrics though it was absolutely stuffed, Colin couldnīt believe it, he was as amazed as I was.

I am still grinning :D :D :D

Elle

Quilt4u 05-21-2009 02:01 AM

Very Beautiful.

tlrnhi 05-21-2009 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
Terri, Are you aware of the restriction on luggage going OUT of Spain??

Only one small hand luggage size holdall :shock:

Although there is NO problem arriving with several 'Humungas' (Thats really big with expanding sides!! ) coming into Spain from USA ..............

(STUFFED to the gills with fabric of course...) :wink: :lol: :D :lol: :D

Sure, like I'm going to believe that?

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Izy, I am so glad you mentioned that and they are very strict going out of Malaga airport, but then again she might fly into Madrid Airport who are even worse I hear.

That was a beautiful box of fabrics though it was absolutely stuffed, Colin couldnīt believe it, he was as amazed as I was.

I am still grinning :D :D :D

Elle

I'm thinking you both are being rather cheeky! Hmm....let's see, there's cute little doggies at BOTH locations. I wonder which one I can con to jump in my carry on and come with me? lol

Boston1954 05-21-2009 11:28 AM

How do I get a fabric angel????

MadQuilter 05-21-2009 11:43 AM

You gals are funny.

Silly question: Do you all know each other privately, or how do you know each other's addys?

pennyswings 05-21-2009 11:47 AM

I am jumping for joy for you. Wow nice angel you have. Love all the material but the storks are my favorite. You are truly blessed. Have fun!