Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Want to See What Hubby Calls My Cave? lol! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/want-see-what-hubby-calls-my-cave-lol-t20974.html)

sandpat 06-05-2009 04:42 AM

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy110.gif

You did it!!!

And wow...thats some cave girl! Your toys make mine look downright lonely! Now you've done it...showed us somethin' then said you changed it, so you DO know what that means.....yup...go get busy!!!!

Love your GD's....they are really cute..if they do take after you...when they get a little older it might be Katy, BAR THE DOOR!!!!

RedGarnet222 06-05-2009 04:57 AM

I honest to god am sitting here with my mouth wide open staring at the screen..... What the??? LOL! I am going to show hubby your cave. I made the mistake of letting him see my fabric storage closet after I organized it and he about fell over. It is about maybe ... one hundreth less than your stash. I feel so good! Thanks for posting this, I feel a shopping spree coming on .... LoL!

k3n 06-05-2009 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
it's not ribbon, but yes, each one is tied, for future projects...
I am just a bit OCD, but not over the top. I like taking fabric family
shopping for new 'members', and getting them coordinated, just right!
I have trouble putting stuff together that works, if I don't.
I have bought more stash since these pics...quite a bit more :oops:

C - you're not a fabriholic - you're running a fabric dating agency, bringing joy into the life of lonely fabric! :D

Mousie 06-05-2009 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Wow! awesome "cave". I could get lost in there and have sew much fun :D

if you was looking round, Bev, would make sure monkeysue, kept a lookout for ya, till I got back in there...a person, surely could get lost, if one of those stash shelves fell again...was weighted down I guess! :wink:

Mousie 06-05-2009 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy110.gif

You did it!!!

And wow...thats some cave girl! Your toys make mine look downright lonely! Now you've done it...showed us somethin' then said you changed it, so you DO know what that means.....yup...go get busy!!!!

Love your GD's....they are really cute..if they do take after you...when they get a little older it might be Katy, BAR THE DOOR!!!!

Did you see the no peeking sign? :mrgreen:
will be seeing that one soon. :lol:
ty, for telling the truth about my gbabies, LOL...I can't help it, I am so in love with them. I can't be modest about those cutie pies!
got two more, and they're beauties too. One is wavy medium blonde locks and green eyes, with the thick black fringe, that they all have,...and the littlest of the bunch, is auburn hair and blue eyes, and looks a lot like her beautiful mama in the face. mama is blonde.
yup, been gettin busy, since i moved that cuttin station. should be off here, and making a phone call. hubby fussed at me, and now I have a block, and can't get off...reverse effect there, honey! :wink:

Mousie 06-05-2009 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
I honest to god am sitting here with my mouth wide open staring at the screen..... What the??? LOL! I am going to show hubby your cave. I made the mistake of letting him see my fabric storage closet after I organized it and he about fell over. It is about maybe ... one hundreth less than your stash. I feel so good! Thanks for posting this, I feel a shopping spree coming on .... LoL!

oh red, you are making me laugh! I love to be infectious! :XD:
I do try to make sure, that whatever somebody catches from me, is a good thing, though.
yeah, my hubby wanted to see pics after they were on here, and I was fiddling , with replies and he went away. Phew, that was close. He might say, whoa, thar, nellie....but i have an allowance, so pppfffftttt!!!! to hubby!...thank you sweetie for letting me have the biggest room in the house. :wink:

Mousie 06-05-2009 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
it's not ribbon, but yes, each one is tied, for future projects...
I am just a bit OCD, but not over the top. I like taking fabric family
shopping for new 'members', and getting them coordinated, just right!
I have trouble putting stuff together that works, if I don't.
I have bought more stash since these pics...quite a bit more :oops:

C - you're not a fabriholic - you're running a fabric dating agency, bringing joy into the life of lonely fabric! :D

I do what I can, LOL! :wink:

amma 06-05-2009 07:55 AM

It's official....I have a bad case of cave envy, bat woman!!! I can only hope that when I grow up I have a cave such as yours 8) 8) 8)

I went back and looked through your pictures again, with fresh young eyes this am, (last night they were old and tired, lol) awesome awesome pictures of you and your family!!! Love the machines, fabrics and doodads, too!!! I seen a couple of WIP's and what looked like PIG's, too.
What a wonderful place to go and be creative!!! Yes, I definently have cave envy!!!! :D :D :D
Although I am a bit more modest...I keep my wip's hidden away... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mousie 06-05-2009 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by amma
It's official....I have a bad case of cave envy, bat woman!!! I can only hope that when I grow up I have a cave such as yours 8) 8) 8)

I went back and looked through your pictures again, with fresh young eyes this am, (last night they were old and tired, lol) awesome awesome pictures of you and your family!!! Love the machines, fabrics and doodads, too!!! I seen a couple of WIP's and what looked like PIG's, too.
What a wonderful place to go and be creative!!! Yes, I definently have cave envy!!!! :D :D :D
Although I am a bit more modest...I keep my wip's hidden away... :oops: :oops: :oops:

oh, ALL of my shelves have curtains...not over books of course, and there are top shelves, that I didn't get on film, loaded with notebooks!
Did you see the cream colored pillow top w/lace and appliques? My mother made that for my little grandmother! years ago. I didn't do that.
I had an idea the other day, to put signs on everything, but forgot, before snapping pics...oh well, next time, lol!
thanks for the compliments, I do love these babies! :D

k3n 06-05-2009 08:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
LOL Amma - bout your WIPs! :lol:

Here's a pic showing my labels - I told C I'd show her! :D

These little drawers have scraps, templates, old envelopes for making EPP templates, etc, etc all with OCD labels!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35842[/ATTACH]

Tried to take a close up but flash kept bouncing back!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35843[/ATTACH]