Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   We all have them and you know you do!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/we-all-have-them-you-know-you-do-t59641.html)

cjomomma 08-16-2010 06:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)
But are you willing to admit it!!! I am talking about that ugly piece of material that you have tucked or hidden in your stash. That one piece that is so ugly you won't use it but for some reason you can't throw it away or give it away. You know that piece that only God knows where it came from, as if your fabric's are mating and this is what happened. Are you willing to show it to me. I will show you mine.
This is a piece of knit material in blue and yellow. I would love to give it away but am afraid no one will want it either. The salvage says Wamsutta Knitting mills. I have no idea how old this is or where it came from because I don't like knit.
Here is mine now show me yours. I promise I won't laugh if you happen to like it. But be honest about it.

close up.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]97891[/ATTACH]

pocoellie 08-16-2010 06:16 AM

I had 3 of those ugly pieces and wondered why in the world I bought them, but turned them into stack and whacks, and I absolutely love them.

dkabasketlady 08-16-2010 06:17 AM

Too bad it's knit because I'd take it off your hands. I like it, it's not ugly!!

CoyoteQuilts 08-16-2010 06:20 AM

How about cancer turbans?

Annaquilts 08-16-2010 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
Too bad it's knit because I'd take it off your hands. I like it, it's not ugly!!

LOL same here. I also do not use knit but I kind of like the patterns and colors.

erinqberry 08-16-2010 06:28 AM

I like it too! It would make a pretty bag! :)

wvdek 08-16-2010 06:32 AM

Me too, if it were not knit. I think it would make a great tote or bag anyway. You might be surprised. Put it up for sale on the site here and see what happens.

icon17 08-16-2010 06:37 AM

I like it but, I like blue /yellow can we trade I will look what do you like PM me

Conniequilts 08-16-2010 06:42 AM

Wow - guess that was only ugly to you! :) I like it as well but see someone beat me to asking for it :?

I will check tonight and see what I have for ugly and post it.

Ms. Shawn 08-16-2010 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
But are you willing to admit it!!! I am talking about that ugly piece of material that you have tucked or hidden in your stash. That one piece that is so ugly you won't use it but for some reason you can't throw it away or give it away. You know that piece that only God knows where it came from, as if your fabric's are mating and this is what happened. Are you willing to show it to me. I will show you mine.
This is a piece of knit material in blue and yellow. I would love to give it away but am afraid no one will want it either. The salvage says Wamsutta Knitting mills. I have no idea how old this is or where it came from because I don't like knit.
Here is mine now show me yours. I promise I won't laugh if you happen to like it. But be honest about it.

WOW!!! I ABsolutely Love it!!! I think its Beautiful!!!