Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What I'm making and want to Thank, bluestarmom.......... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-im-making-want-thank-bluestarmom-t78043.html)

quiltsRfun 11-22-2010 03:29 PM

Sounds like a great idea to me. And congrats on the good news from your doctor.

amma 11-22-2010 03:33 PM

Such great news on the chemo ((((((HUGS))))))
You chose a wonderful and thoughtful way to use the fabric and help the cause too ((((((HUGS))))))

((((((HUGS)))))) Bluestarmom ((((((HUGS))))))

beckyw 11-22-2010 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by amma
Such great news on the chemo ((((((HUGS))))))
You chose a wonderful and thoughtful way to use the fabric and help the cause too ((((((HUGS))))))

((((((HUGS)))))) Bluestarmom ((((((HUGS))))))

rootyr 11-22-2010 03:38 PM

Wonderful in all ways!

annieshane 11-22-2010 03:40 PM

I am so very happy for you! When I was going through Chemo, it was very hard and I actually had to go into isolation for a while. Your new information is such a blessing in disguise. Isn't it wonderful to be able to turn the fabrics that would have been used for your turbans into a greater gift that will also help other people who will not have the "good" news that you have! In situations like yours, we have to look for the good in all areas, good is a relative term in the scheme of things.

I am so grateful you will not have the more aggressive treatments and rejoice with you in the better news. Do pray that your treatments will be as easy as possible. Remember, a positive attitude is your best medicine.

Love from someone who has been there....18 years ago and counting.

Ann

dewie45 11-22-2010 03:45 PM

I am so happy for you about the chemo. I know first-hand about the harsh results of chemo drugs. I had stage 3B Hodgkin's lymphoma 17 years ago. My hair actually started to fall out on Thanksgiving day. I will be praying for your quick recovery and lasting remission.
It's a wonderful thing that you are doing with the fabric you were sent by bluestarmom. Best wishes to you.

bopeep 11-22-2010 03:49 PM

God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful Quilt ..........
bopeep

trueimage 11-22-2010 03:57 PM

Praise God and blessings to you and bluestarmom!

piepatch 11-22-2010 04:13 PM

Best of luck with your treatment and prayers for your total recovery. And bless you for making the quilt and paying it forward.

luv-e 11-22-2010 05:43 PM

Tons and Tons of Thank You's I have always tried to pay things forward when I can. I love to see the smiles on peoples faces. :) :-)
As far as the chemo, it's going well, not too sick.Will be praying after treatment in Jan2011 because I go and get Pet Scan to make sure that Dr. won't have too update the Chemo[praying alot] What he is giving me is working.
OH!! FYI, I needed a 17in sq. and DH bought a 17insq. of plexaglass @ the hardware store for me for not much. It makes it so easy when you have the right size square.
Again, Thank you for the kind words for me and bluestarmom.