Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Youhoooooooo I got her done...another scrappy done (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/youhoooooooo-i-got-her-done-another-scrappy-done-t212590.html)

#1piecemaker 01-31-2013 06:54 PM

Beautiful!! You did a great job!

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 01-31-2013 06:57 PM

I love it! I've been thinking about trying out that pattern in reproductions, too. I think it would look great, but it looks hard.

liking quilting 01-31-2013 07:00 PM

Sure doesn't look like it's "left overs." Could have been a kit; I love it.

MamaBear61 01-31-2013 07:23 PM

Beautiful. Sometimes it is hard to believe the wonderful things that come out of the scrap tub :-)

huntannette 01-31-2013 07:27 PM

I found this free pattern in Quilter`s Cache...it is called "That Thirties Thing" because thy made it with repo fabric....I did make a pattern for the points because I couldn`t find that part. ....

Originally Posted by wesing (Post 5828769)
I love this one - amazing what one block can do. Where did you get the pattern?

Thanks,

Darren

huntannette 01-31-2013 07:28 PM

Yes , your right......I do love scrappy quilts....and I love trying to find a pattern that will work with scraps.....so much fun!!!

Originally Posted by MamaBear61 (Post 5828861)
Beautiful. Sometimes it is hard to believe the wonderful things that come out of the scrap tub :-)

Auntie B 01-31-2013 07:35 PM

I love it , scrappy quilts are my fav..... what is the name of the pattern???? I would love to know, I work at our LQS and am in charge of ordering notions, patterns etc. I for one would love to own that pattern. Please let me know the name, designer etc. Thank you in advance, and thanks for posting, I love your quilt. Thanks, Auntie B.

huntannette 01-31-2013 08:31 PM

thank you so much....i posted the name and where i found it in this post

Originally Posted by Auntie B (Post 5828883)
I love it , scrappy quilts are my fav..... what is the name of the pattern???? I would love to know, I work at our LQS and am in charge of ordering notions, patterns etc. I for one would love to own that pattern. Please let me know the name, designer etc. Thank you in advance, and thanks for posting, I love your quilt. Thanks, Auntie B.

amyjo 01-31-2013 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 5828871)
I found this free pattern in Quilter`s Cache...it is called "That Thirties Thing" because thy made it with repo fabric....I did make a pattern for the points because I couldn`t find that part. ....

Thanks for the pattern name. will try it on some scraps I am saving to give to DD who sews.

QuiltE 01-31-2013 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 5828871)

Your innovation with the points are part of what makes this quilt look so grand! Well done!!