Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scottie Dog Pillows

I like the depression cat pattern. It would be fast and easy. I think I could draw that one on legal size paper. I am so glad I asked for help. The patterns have to be just the front and back, no other things but the outline of the front and back. I like the idea of coloring book pages. Thanks to all of you for your kindness in helping me.

Love these! Reminds me of the one that my grandma made me waaaayyyy back in the day! It would have been about 45 years ago! The one she made me looked just like these...except that instead of having one block between the legs...I think there were 2-3...this way it was also used as a neck rest! Anyway, I used it for years and years. Sadly, it wore out and I no longer have it...but I sure have fond memories of it! :-)

love them. I think the sewing/quilting bug has bitten her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karenm36
    Love these! Reminds me of the one that my grandma made me waaaayyyy back in the day! It would have been about 45 years ago! The one she made me looked just like these...except that instead of having one block between the legs...I think there were 2-3...this way it was also used as a neck rest! Anyway, I used it for years and years. Sadly, it wore out and I no longer have it...but I sure have fond memories of it! :-)
    I like the idea of adding 2-3 squares in the middle so you could use it as a neck rest. The kids always look so uncomfortable when they fall asleep in their car seats. Maybe that would help.

Actuallyt, I believe the horse is made so it can be used around the neck. the cat tail is also made of squares and crooks up at end. it has an added eat.

Blog Entries
    I just finished cutting up my material for the cat http://www.craftandfabriclinks.com/c...anbag_pg2.html and I cut it all wrong. Thats what I get for only printing out the pattern and not the directions...oh well I will recut tomorrow. This is a great way to use up material that I don't really have any plans to use in my quilts. I also may use left over material from my quilts and give them as gifts with my quilts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carolaug
    I just finished cutting up my material for the cat http://www.craftandfabriclinks.com/c...anbag_pg2.html and I cut it all wrong. Thats what I get for only printing out the pattern and not the directions...oh well I will recut tomorrow. This is a great way to use up material that I don't really have any plans to use in my quilts. I also may use left over material from my quilts and give them as gifts with my quilts.
    Sorry you have to cut again, but I hope you'll post pics when you get it done.

Blog Entries
    ok....my bean cat is just plain ugly....I am stuffing it will scrap batting. the face that I tried to make on it is horrible. Well I might as well finish sewing it together....maybe a dog toy?

my one and only...ugly bean bag cat
    Name:  Attachment-258551.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  47.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Hate when that happens. Maybe it will perk up with stuffing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2