Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So happy to have found you folks. Here's some pics

Blog Entries
    My head is just spinning! These are incredible and I love your work. Thanks for joining the board...welcome and thanks for posting the sites. I've bookmarked so I can read more later. I just keep using up all my quilting time on this board!! :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpi
    I love them. You really did a great job. I have used a great free site to make patterns by resizing pictures online.

If you have your image as a jpg, go to:
    http://www.blockposters.com/
    and it will resize your image to as many letter-size pieces as you need. It may be helpful to reduce the number of colors before you resize. Another option is to convert the image in Paint Shop/Photoshop type programs to a line drawing, or posterize before resizing.
    That is so cool. I wish I had know about that site a couple of months ago. I bought a cd on line to do the same thing. It was cheap but free is even cheaper! :?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpi
    I love them. You really did a great job. I have used a great free site to make patterns by resizing pictures online.

If you have your image as a jpg, go to:
    http://www.blockposters.com/
    and it will resize your image to as many letter-size pieces as you need. It may be helpful to reduce the number of colors before you resize. Another option is to convert the image in Paint Shop/Photoshop type programs to a line drawing, or posterize before resizing.

I have heard about this program, but personally I use this poster maker software.

Blog Entries
    All are very nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2