Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Thank you DayLily4u***-Beautfiul Dolls, their quilts & Angel blocks

  1. #1
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,063
    Izabella was sent a beautiful box as a gift from a board member-Daylily4U. In this box was an absolutely adorable hand made set of twin dolls with doll quilts and beautiful hand appliqued angel quilt blocks for a quilt for Izzy. The beauty of this gift has touched us both and there are not enough words to say our thanks!
    Barb you have touched our hearts and our lives and for that we are eternally grateful and we thank you!! Your work is phenomenal and these are gifts that will become heirlooms.
    Much Love & hugs
    April & Izabella
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. #2
    a regular here
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    So. Ea. Ind.
    Posts
    1,332
    So thoughtful, and cute too. Your daughter is adorable. She looks pleased.

  3. #3
    Super Member sewwhat85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,891
    how cute

  4. #4
    Junior Member Loes48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    110
    So Cute!!! Lovely pictures!!

  5. #5
    Super Member Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    8,899
    Blog Entries
    1
    The dolls are gorgeous.

  6. #6
    Super Member NancyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,349
    What a sweet thing to do!

  7. #7
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,462
    These board members are so generous!!
    Izabella is getting big!!!!!!!!! :D

  8. #8
    Super Member alaskasunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    2,007
    April you have no idea how difficult it was to keep quiet on this one :D I got to see the gifts via Skype and I was so moved at her heart towards you and your little Izzy. How wonderful to have hearts intertwined through quilting and the web. God is so wonderful. As you continue to go through difficulties please know you are loved and prayed for by many on this board. From Alaska to Maine you just have no idea how your struggles have touched us. We are here for you as always, hugs and God bless you all,
    alaskasunshine :thumbup:

  9. #9
    daylily4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    141
    I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the lovely compliment and such a beautiful picture! Izzy you look so adorable and I am so glad that the twin doll are going to have lots of hugs and love from a sweet little girl. I'm happy to hear that you are going to have a hug quilt also. I want you to know that angels are watching over you always. All year long. You have really touched my heart deeply. I just love the pictures, what a cute smile. Sending my Love, hugs and prayers. Blessings from Barb

  10. #10
    daylily4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
    April you have no idea how difficult it was to keep quiet on this one :D I got to see the gifts via Skype and I was so moved at her heart towards you and your little Izzy. How wonderful to have hearts intertwined through quilting and the web. God is so wonderful. As you continue to go through difficulties please know you are loved and prayed for by many on this board. From Alaska to Maine you just have no idea how your struggles have touched us. We are here for you as always, hugs and God bless you all,
    alaskasunshine :thumbup:
    Thank you alaskasunshine for keeping the secret :)

  11. #11
    Super Member brenda21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,071
    How awesome :)

  12. #12
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    These board members are so generous!!
    Izabella is getting big!!!!!!!!! :D
    She is!! She will be 5 on the 19th and she is just a couple inches shy of 4' tall :shock: :shock:
    The board members here are some of the best friends I have ever had!!
    Hugs
    April

  13. #13
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
    April you have no idea how difficult it was to keep quiet on this one :D I got to see the gifts via Skype and I was so moved at her heart towards you and your little Izzy. How wonderful to have hearts intertwined through quilting and the web. God is so wonderful. As you continue to go through difficulties please know you are loved and prayed for by many on this board. From Alaska to Maine you just have no idea how your struggles have touched us. We are here for you as always, hugs and God bless you all,
    alaskasunshine :thumbup:
    Thank you so much for your kind words-it means so much to me to have my friends from Maine to Alaska. I find you all to be MY inspiration to keep going on.
    I am always here too if ever this is something I can do
    Hugs
    April

  14. #14
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily4u
    I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the lovely compliment and such a beautiful picture! Izzy you look so adorable and I am so glad that the twin doll are going to have lots of hugs and love from a sweet little girl. I'm happy to hear that you are going to have a hug quilt also. I want you to know that angels are watching over you always. All year long. You have really touched my heart deeply. I just love the pictures, what a cute smile. Sending my Love, hugs and prayers. Blessings from Barb
    The gift you have given us is beyond words. You have not only sent a gift of love in the dolls but a gift of love from you. I am trying to teach Izzy that there are always people who care-even when it seems like the rest of the world has given up on you and you are one of the people who is helping me to teach her that. I cannot thank you enough-you truly have touched our hearts and will be a special part of our lives always!
    Much Love & Hugs
    April

  15. #15
    daylily4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    141
    Here I go again, CRYING. Another day of this I will have a complete healing of tears. Have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for your kind words and caring. Love your friend Barb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.