Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A very special gift...my quilt came!!! Thank you so much :)

I ment to say I have heard of HD but did not understand the consequences of having it.

Its lovely to have a quilt you can curl up in, something special to give you strength through the bad times. I really do feel for you.

Elle

Blog Entries
    What a nice thing to do Henry, it just shows how thoughtful everyone is on this board, enjoy your new quilt. And thank-you Henry !!!!!

Henry you are so special. Wouldn't our world be a beautiful place if all people had as much compassion for his neighbor as Henry. To the receiver of the gift read Provbers chapter chapter 5. When my son was killed in the US Navy they sent his Bible home and there was only two passages marked and this one brought a peace to my family. All though he was gone the message he left was our answer to the many questions that we all ask when we are confronted with things we can't understand.
    HAPPY TEARS!

Awww, that was really sweet of Henry. He did a great job too!

That is great! I would never think of putting florals with black and they are really beautiful that way.

Great job,Henry and what a truly wonderful gift. You will reap what you sew.

judee

Awe, thank you so much everyone, you are all the very best. I wish i could do individual replies but i've been in bed all day with the flu, and going back to bed. I'm sure i will feel better tomorrow. Thank you so much guys, and Henry, you made me real happy, thank you :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb M
    Awe, thank you so much everyone, you are all the very best. I wish i could do individual replies but i've been in bed all day with the flu, and going back to bed. I'm sure i will feel better tomorrow. Thank you so much guys, and Henry, you made me real happy, thank you :)
    Awww get to feeling better soon. :) Hugs

{{{Barb}}} That is indeed a very special gift. Your dream about the cross was meant to comfort you along with the beautiful quilt. Two reminders; one is God's love for us and the other is man's love for each other. There is still some goodness in this world. I will pray for you.

Awe, you guys are all so good...and yes Cissy, that's exactly what it was, just what you said, just a real nice reminder of both, it's so nice and so special when we get those reminders :) :) :)

A very pretty, thoughtful & wonderful gift from a very special person to a very special person, no strings attached - just love and good wishes.......in a world that can be real ugly sometimes, this just shows how lovely we can make it for each other. Great job Henry & hugs to you Barb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    What a special precious gift..... Someone mentioned stars being brighter in the darkness.. You my dear friend are those stars....... Your beautiful inside & out and I'm proud to call you my friend..... Enjoy your quilt hun.. :D
    Awe Bev, i'm so proud to call you my friend too (((hugs)))

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda
    A very pretty, thoughtful & wonderful gift from a very special person to a very special person, no strings attached - just love and good wishes.......in a world that can be real ugly sometimes, this just shows how lovely we can make it for each other. Great job Henry & hugs to you Barb.
    Yes Belinda, no strings attached, all i did was feed Henry LOTS of chocolate lol lol and kept telling him how much i wanted this quilt lol, but turned out he was making it for me all along :)

Oh Barb, such a beautiful quilt and I can feel the love and warmth from here! A special quilt for a special Lady!!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by mgshaw
    Oh Barb, such a beautiful quilt and I can feel the love and warmth from here! A special quilt for a special Lady!!!! :D
    Awe, thanks Melissa :)

Quote Originally Posted by henryparrish76
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb M
    Awww get to feeling better soon. :) Hugs
    I'm feeling much better today, thanks :) :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    I ment to say I have heard of HD but did not understand the consequences of having it.

Its lovely to have a quilt you can curl up in, something special to give you strength through the bad times. I really do feel for you.

Elle
    Awe, thank you Elle :)

Barb, thanks for sharing your story. Your dream is special just like the quilt! God does work in mysterious ways doesn't He?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Pollock
    Barb, thanks for sharing your story. Your dream is special just like the quilt! God does work in mysterious ways doesn't He?
    Awe, thank you Pam...yes, i just love God so much, and it's so special when He gives me nice reminders, very special :) :) :)

Blog Entries
    Very Pretty and Very nice of Henry to make for you. Now when you are not feeling well you can wrap yourself up in it and feel the love of all your friends with you ! How very special.
    Sharon

Beautiful quilt! The black and florals are awesome together! A special quilt to give you comfort when you are not feeling so great. Good job, Henry!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What a special gift and quilt!

A beautiful smile and a great Quilt! Hope all goes well with you and your new quilt keeps you warm and brings happy thoughts!

Awe, thanks everyone :) :) :)

What a beautiful quilt. Henry -- you did a great job -- not only in the quilt making but in the quilt giving.... :!:

What a beautiful smile to go with that gorgeous quilt!! Henry you have done beautiful work in more than one way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast